What's new

"The Love of Lanceros" 2008 CA article

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I enjoyed this article about lanceros written nearly five years ago. Its interesting to see whats occurred in the industry with regards to Lances since then.
Cool, was the part where they write about the blenders rolling just the wrapper leaves and smoking them straight up to get an unadulterated taste of the leaf (yes!)
I will be on the look out for Davidoff's Millennium Blend Lancero and a few Cohiba lances too.

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/The-Love-of-Lanceros_9116/p/2

Cheers

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Great find Chief, very good article. Unfortunately Davidoff discontinued the Millennium Lance earlier this year. Definitely keep your eyes peeled to find any because they won't be around much longer.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sort of gives you an insight into filler concerns that seem to be unique to lance's, never really gave it much thought before now. But the high rejection-rate they spoke of makes sense if you don't know what you're doing. GREAT FIND!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
CoLas are balls to the wall awesome! I'm making my fiancé get me a box for our wedding.. I will smoke 1 a year from the box on our anniversary..
I'll still stock extras for in between anniversary smokes!

Trinidad fundys are good.. Would love to try an aged one.

Did realize montecristo made a lance.. Those are on my to try list now!