What's new

The most elegant cigar you've ever smoked?

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
45 years of smoking cigars and the Esplendido still gets the nod from me. There are a lot of excellent cigars out there and it's hard to distinguish one great cigar from another..but the Espy just does it for me.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
45 years of smoking cigars and the Esplendido still gets the nod from me. There are a lot of excellent cigars out there and it's hard to distinguish one great cigar from another..but the Espy just does it for me.
+1 I wholeheartedly agree...

As stated, there are many "elegant" cigars; both past and present, both CC and Non-CC. I have an affinity for Montecristo, Hoyo De Monterrey, H Upmann, Dunhill, and Romeo y Julieta. After careful thought, I could not come up with a cigar that could outdo the Esplendido...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only a few cigars make me feel elegant, fancy if you will... Avo 787's, FFOX Double Coronas, Zino's, and Padron 85ths

Last edited:

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Only a few cigars make me feel elegant, fancy if you will... Avo 787's, FFOX Double Coronas, Zino's, and Padron 85ths

Dude, I smoked an old Avo 787 Perfecto about a week ago, and damn near lost my mind! It was really creamy, smooth, and had great flavor. Great change of pace stick!

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Lot of Recommendations for the 2008 La Verite in here. Im gonna have to
pull one out myself and see what its about!

Vivalanation - Agreed on the Aged ECCJ's still one of my all-time fave's!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Don't have quite the depth you guys do, but I did enjoy a nice Monte with my father-in-law in Canada on the porch. The bottle of crown didn't fair so well either. It was a pretty smooth and creamy smoke.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Only two cigars come to mind for me when the adjective of "elegant" is the criteria.

Upmann Sir Winston head and shoulders above anything else..

And to a lesser extent, but still moreso than pretty much anything else I've had...the Trinidad Robusto T.