What's new

The Most Expensive Cigar in the WORLD

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Just spent 12 minutes over there at C/B after following the link....

Danger...danger. Some pretty neat accesories and check out the Padillas.. I loved both of them I had.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Yeah, I won't say that they're not really really rare, but $160????
That's insane! Tho the whole infusing(?) it with King Louis XIII is pretty awesome, even if it doesn't do much.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Some people are blessed with having too much money and they can purchase these! Curious what will happen to all these high end/high priced smokes if/when the embargo ends?? Cigar Magazine had a neat article about it awhile back. It said something about a shortage of Habanos the first year while everything is being adjusted and assesed then year 2 they should be readily available at prices equal too or possibly lower than Dominican, Honduran, and Nicaraguan smokes. Wow, imagine that! Wonder about quality and standards with a huge increase in demand too?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Those cbidders will spend crazy amounts of money on cigars that are hardly worth the prices they go for. Those Gurkhas always seem to be over priced.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Those cbidders will spend crazy amounts of money on cigars that are hardly worth the prices they go for. Those Gurkhas always seem to be over priced.
I think I bought a cannister of the Centurian XX (retail on CI lists them @$400) for $67.00 at ubid.com

The Gurkha HMR seems to be one of the most expensive cigars out there and I've seen a few e-tailers sell 5 packs for $750, making them "cheap" at $150.