What's new

the next monster "Jason"

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
i am just wondering what is the word on the next in the monster series by Pete. What is the scoop. all I know is that it is named Jason.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0

Yes, that is a $666.00 cashout voucher that belongs to Pete Johnson in the case. But behind that, the sixth cigar in the Tatuaje Monster Series, the JV13. The cigars have been made and are currently resting at the My Father Cigars factory in Nicaragua. It’s a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper, Nicaraguan double binder and an undisclosed filler that results in what Johnson calls a “punchy blend.” As for production, it’s the same as in years past, with about 700 dress boxes being made and just over 600 headed to retailers. Johnson keeps numbers 1-13, 31 and 666, and everything over 666 gets labeled XX and is used for special events at Johnson’s discretion. There should be about 4,500 of the 10-count boxes made. As in years past, there’s an accompanying lighter and cutter made by S.T. DuPont.
All found here on Halfwheel.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
I've been much less than thrilled with the past few monster releases but I will get a box of these because Johnson is a broadleaf genius.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I've been much less than thrilled with the past few monster releases but I will get a box of these because Johnson is a broadleaf genius.
Agree with ATL but I'll of course always try them. Would love to have that dress box. This one looks better than the last couple.