What's new

The Ninja has arrived! New guy from WA.

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Welcome to the site! Enjoyed the bio/intro. Have fun and don't worry about increasing your stash...it will come.

BOTL talking/teaching one about cigars not previously known + wanting to try said cigars + buying to try said cigars = growing stash
:welcome:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Thanks to all of ya for the warm welcome! :tiphat:

Welcome to the forum brother! Where in Washington are you at? I am in Kent and a lot of us meet up in Fife at Smokey Joes.
I'm right across the river in downtown Puyallup. Like 10 minutes from Smokey Joes. But between kids and other obligations, I'm rarely able to make it over there. How often/when do you all meet?

Welcome to the site! Enjoyed the bio/intro. Have fun and don't worry about increasing your stash...it will come.

BOTL talking/teaching one about cigars not previously known + wanting to try said cigars + buying to try said cigars = growing stash
:welcome:
lol, oh I'm not at all worried about how to grow the stash. In fact right now, the only concern is how not to grow the stash (aka, "how much self control have I got?") I had over 400 sticks less than a month ago, but was forced to sell most of them to cover some medical expenses related to our pregnancy. Believe me, I'm well aware of how quickly a stash can grow! :yes:

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Derek and :welcome:. We are glad to have you join us and I am sure you will enjoy it here. Great into and good luck with the new baby.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Welcome to the forum, great intro! I like it when people give their smoking experience in as great depth as you have. It makes it easier to know what someone likes or dislikes when mantling a WMD strike!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Thanks again for the warm welcome.

...except for Mickey, who's threat is somewhat alarming! Just remember Mickey... I may be new here, but I know how to read a return address.