What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I want that punch bobble head from cigarking I hope it is still on sale after Christmas. Punch is what I started on in the cigar world and ever since have collected all things punch. Which just thrills my dad since I have to clutter up his house with my collection since I cannot take these things on the road.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Duke City Cigars

20% off Boxes and Bundles

Use coupon code 732a33. Enter it in the "Credits Available" section just after entering your credit card number, then click on Redeem. Your discount will be applied immediately. This coupon expires at, midnight, Sunday, December 20th

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Never heard of the party source. Have you ordered from them before?
the Party Source is one of the best humidors in Cincinnati (I'm more than an hour away, but I still go there once on a while). They started selling online a couple years ago and it's going very well--I just talked to Eric today, actually. Great guys. And they will often give you deals on boxes if you just call and ask.

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
They seem to have great prices on a lot of things. I don't know how they manage it but I have learned not to ask questions.
It's been my staple for online humidoring for the last 4 years, lol. They use to be even CHEAPER! Padron exlcusivo maduros were under $200 for a box, too.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Got an e-mail from CI that says if you bring in this ad, the one e-mailed to me, spend $20 get a free man of war ruination belicoso. Seems like a solid deal. The ruination is a good full bodied smoke. If you need the e-mail let me know I can forward it.