What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
As of this morning there was a full box of anejo sharks $349.00 if anyone is looking for these here is the info. The guy to talk to is Tony Meadows. www.mackscigars.com

678-417-1551

Add 8.00 shipping

Just privy to this info, but have other things I wanna buy this year. Cheers guys.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Man that's almost double msrp @ $9.75... I can understand taxes and all but not that much. My shop by my inlaws sells them @ $12.00 which is way more my speed when considering taxes. I love when he's got them in:love:

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Man that's almost double msrp @ $9.75... I can understand taxes and all but not that much. My shop by my inlaws sells them @ $12.00 which is way more my speed when considering taxes. I love when he's got them in:love:
Not quite double. That breaks down to $16.95. If you're in a place that doesn't get Anejos $16.95 is a thing of beauty. There's some places that are getting close to $30/stick. I guess it all breaks down to supply and demand. I personally have never seen these being sold for $9.75 plus there's not too many places that will sell a whole box at any price.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Not quite double. That breaks down to $16.95. If you're in a place that doesn't get Anejos $16.95 is a thing of beauty. There's some places that are getting close to $30/stick. I guess it all breaks down to supply and demand. I personally have never seen these being sold for $9.75 plus there's not too many places that will sell a whole box at any price.
Actually I'm showing that as a break down of $17.45 per stick, right $349.00 divided by 20 stix? I use to shop at a place that gouged that way until I figured out the true prices of stix. So then I sought out shops that ran an honest business and guess what they have a lot of business. I always believed what my father told me "honesty is the best policy!" Shops that charge $30 per stick should be shot the funny thing is that they are probably the only shop around so they are gonna do a good business anyway. Someone should open a shop next door and sell them for half that and put them out of business just on principal, WTF! Oh well sorry you can't fine these at a reasonable price. If I get to my inlaws soon I'll stop in and p/u a 5'er for ya, anything beside the 77's that you like? Shoot me a PM and LMK hopefully I can help you out bro...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard if they (Fuente) found out price gouging was goin on, they cancelled the account. How it works is one needs to buy some and then send them the receipt with the gouged price on it, they cancel the account... fortunately my local shop is really at MSRP so I am happy with that.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I heard if they (Fuente) found out price gouging was goin on, they cancelled the account. How it works is one needs to buy some and then send them the receipt with the gouged price on it, they cancel the account... fortunately my local shop is really at MSRP so I am happy with that.
That's NOT true because one of the local b&m's here makes a very generous donation of $30K a year to the Fuente Foundation and they can do pretty much whatever they want as far as pricing is concerned. They got in 30 boxes of Anejo's recently and priced Sharks at $16.95 and 50's at $12.95 (sold 5 boxes of sharks in a few hours). Meanwhile the b&m across town only got 5 boxes to split between TWO stores and priced theirs at $1.50 over suggested msrp. Needless to say the second store is completely sold out of their Anejos.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Add in some states have high tobacco taxes too, thus folks are going to other states to buy their cigars. I went into a new B$M today and the guy wanted $35 for an Opus #2... lol.. He fricking crazy and won't be in business long.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
yeah, I hate the gouging too. Ive had a mind to email the fuente foundation some of these prices before and see what they say, but really am too lazy. I did email them about some fakes once, and they got back to me though, so it might not be a bad idea especially if they would end up in more of our local shops. Anyway, sorry if I upset anyone with this post, just wanted to throw this out there if anyone was looking and pretty desprate to get their hands on these. This is close to the price peeps used to pay on auctions for these around this time of year when yahoo was up and running still. Kinda miss that ! Cheers!

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
joecigar.com tonight - Fonseca Vintage Robusto - 10 for $24.99

These are a really good milder smoke. I keep them around to feed to noobs, or when I am in the mood for something mild. I've smoked dozens of them from CBid. Consistent construction, tho you'll see some with green cosmetic splotches on the wrapper. I've never had a plugged one.

Very pleasant taste - nutty, with kind of a very faint marshmallow taste thing they have going on. Worth the $2.50/stick.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I think I'll be picking up a box of the Oliva master blends I linked two as a new month rolls around. The partagas I would buy if I could sell my truck rather quickly that I have sitting just sponging up my money back in the states.

This one is pimping a sponsor's site. If I knew I had someplace to put them I'd buy the lot or at least try to. That's almost $1.50 a smoke granted they are small but good for a quick lunch break or something.

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/cigars/search/aucstats.cfm/auctionnum/189385