What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I dunno. Someone has to, right?

I didn't hoard them, though. I am only getting 20 out of the cab. As soon as it was known I got them, my buddies from C-bid hit me up for 30 of them. Everyone has been generous to me, so I'm trying to give back what I can.

Are you on C-bid? LOL Do I know you?

Tj, why do you get to have all the fun?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tj, I am on cbid, but under a different name, ntoben. We traded a few times before. I have not been real active though on that board because I have been real busy with work. Hope you enjoy your score!!! Could you pm me on the site that you got them from?

I dunno. Someone has to, right?

I didn't hoard them, though. I am only getting 20 out of the cab. As soon as it was known I got them, my buddies from C-bid hit me up for 30 of them. Everyone has been generous to me, so I'm trying to give back what I can.

Are you on C-bid? LOL Do I know you?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Nick - It's no secret where they came from. The email I got was posted on the page before this one. It was Tower Cigar.

Hope all is well.

Tj, I am on cbid, but under a different name, ntoben. We traded a few times before. I have not been real active though on that board because I have been real busy with work. Hope you enjoy your score!!! Could you pm me on the site that you got them from?

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Weekly Cigar Special: Joya de Nicaragua Antano-Loco Special

Save a heaping 60% on this week’s Weekly Cigar Special! For this week only (and while supplies last), get 10 Joya de Nicaragua Antano cigars at a massive discount! We’re not closing this brand out, we just want you to give these 90+ rated cigars a try.

Antano Loco Selection:
2 Antano Belicoso Cigars 6”X54
2 Antano Churchill Cigars 6 ¼”X48
2 Antano Gran Perfecto Cigars 6”X60
2 Antano Magnum Cigars 6”X60
2 Antano Robusto Cigars 5 ½”X52

Total MSRP Value $92.00
Weekly Cigar Special Price $29.95!

nyisles

acigarsmoker.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started this new feature on my website called a saturday night special. This is the first week and is a trial. I thought I would post the deals here... I really like BOTL.org and I wanted you guys to benefit especial from the AVO deal.

* Buckhead Cigar has an incredible sale on the new AVO LE10. This Limited Edition comes in boxes of 10, and if you call and order telling them you heard about the sale on acigarsmoker.com and the Saturday Night Special they will throw a travel humidor and free shipping for a total of $150.00. To order call Buckhead Cigar at (404) 844-0400. This offer is until 3/19/10

* Dream Valley Cigar Company has a deal on Romeo y Julieta, Juan Lopez, Montecristo, Trinidad, Royal Jamaica Gold, RyJ Reserva Real, RyJ Habana Reserve, Te-Amo, Onyx. Order a box of any of these great cigars and get 20% off the already low prices. To order vist there website at http://www.dreamvalleycigarcompany.com and use the code ACIGARSMOKER1 (all CAPS) at checkout. The deal is valid from 3/13 to 3/19.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Save a heaping 60% on this week’s Weekly Cigar Special! For this week only (and while supplies last), get 10 Joya de Nicaragua Antano cigars at a massive discount! We’re not closing this brand out, we just want you to give these 90+ rated cigars a try.

Antano Loco Selection:

Total MSRP Value $92.00
Thats a great Deal

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0

Antano Loco Selection:

Total MSRP Value $92.00

It says $34.95 now???

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This seems like a ridiculous steal.

Can anyone confirm as I have not tried all of these.

http://www.cigar.com/dailydeal/cccigardeals.asp

Don Pepin Garcia Original Invictos - smooth and complex with many competing earthy characters. Robust finish. Floral aroma.

Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 - blasts your palate with pepper and slowly builds in strength, never becomes overwhelming.

Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Selectos - Incredibly potent with an aroma anyone will enjoy. One of Pepin's top 3 blends.

Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Maduro Selectos - a rich maduro with spicy notes and a semi-sweet finish.

5 Vegas Miami Torpedo - spicy and robust with a long, earthy finish.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
This seems like a ridiculous steal.

Can anyone confirm as I have not tried all of these.

http://www.cigar.com/dailydeal/cccigardeals.asp

Don Pepin Garcia Original Invictos - smooth and complex with many competing earthy characters. Robust finish. Floral aroma.

Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 - blasts your palate with pepper and slowly builds in strength, never becomes overwhelming.

Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Selectos - Incredibly potent with an aroma anyone will enjoy. One of Pepin's top 3 blends.

Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Maduro Selectos - a rich maduro with spicy notes and a semi-sweet finish.

5 Vegas Miami Torpedo - spicy and robust with a long, earthy finish.
10 for $27.90 shipped ... yes, that is a very good deal. Even the 5 Vegas Miami (the "worst" in the bunch, imvho) is worth $3 at least, and all the others are worth more than that. I say go for it!!

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I just got this email:

Hello Everyone,

Ok, the big dance is just around the corner and if you are good at picking the college hoops games, you can win a free sampler.

Go to http://dccol2010.mayhem. cbssports.com/e, and use password ncaa2010 to get into our pool. (AFTER you to register at cbssports first.)

Once you get started, you might try and bookmark it, it makes it much easier to go back and forth when doing updates.

Al will send the winner a nice sampler.

While you are at it, here's a chance to grab some singles at a nice discount. Through Wednesday, March 17th, get 20% off on all singles.

Our shopping cart will give you the discount immediately upon placing your order, but you must enter the coupon code below during the checkout process (in the "Credits Available" section) and click on REDEEM.

* Valid for all singles we have in stock.
* The discount is 20%
* It is is valid through Wednesday, March 17th
* The code is: Xr400LR1

Ok, that's it! As always, thank you for your business! - we appreciate it!!
Mike and Al
DukeCityCigars.com

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Here's a great deal on a great robusto! Got this in an e-mail:

"Padilla Miami, the 94 rated masterpiece, is 50% off through this email only. Twenty-five (25) of the best cigars being made today at the best price you will ever see them sold.

Box of 25 Padilla Miami Robusto (5 x 50) web price $202.95.

Through this email ONLY - $95.

Padilla Miami

If you are interested in taking advantage of this deal, simply reply to this email. I will use the same card as your last order and ship to the same address unless you indicate otherwise. Shipping will be $5. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding this special deal. Thank you as always!

Jeff Jackson

Account Manager

Cigar.com
Tel 800.357.9800
Fax 888.792.2442
jjackson@cigar.com"