What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
and just from the picture they look grossly underfilled. look how they bend where the guy is holding it.
The band is photoshopped on, as well.

If you're looking for really cheap cigars, there are plenty of better deals than that. A lot of people rave about these, which are much cheaper:

http://www.thecigarfo.com/store/cart.php?cat=BLEND+Number+7

I think they're a mixed filler cigar, but I've never tried one. Personally, I've been able to find great cigars on sale for as low as $2-3 a stick, so saving an extra 50¢ or $1.00 isn't worth the loss of quality.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
It wouldnt let me order them at thatprice...it said page can't be displayed after i punched in all my credit info.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I completely tripped on that as a potential deal. I can't remember what I was searching for and that store came up. So I was browsing around there, found those prices and my eyes bugged out. It sounds like it's too good to be true though.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
From the INBOX ...

-----------------------------
Hello Everyone,

Every so often, we get to see something that rarely occurs, and this Saturday is our opportunity. With all of the sports betting and online poker proliferating the gambling world, horse racing has taken a back seat over the last several years, but not this Saturday, the day of the Belmont Stakes and the prospect of a winner of the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes - a Triple Crown winner! Let's see if Big Brown can do it.

The last Triple Crown winner was thirty years ago! Wow. Some of you probably don't even remember when Affirmed outlasted Alydar in 1978 to become the last horse to pull off one of the most amazing accomplishments in American sports. Thankfully, I still have the Sports Illustrated showing Affirmed beating Alydar by about 10 inches.

Great stuff! Hopefully, you will find this E-coupon to be as exhilarating! Well, perhaps you won't, but nonetheless, it's still a great opportunity to get your faves as the dog days of summer approach.

Here's what we have for you:

- 15% off of any and all boxes, bundles and sampler packs
- It is good through Sunday, June 8th
- No rain checks
- Not good with other discounts or special offers
- The coupon code is "BigBrown". Just enter "BigBrown" in the coupon code section and click on Redeem during the checkout process and our shopping cart will automatically give you the discount.

Ok, that's it for now...the humidor is full of your usual favorites - Ashton VSG, CAO, Padron, Rocky Patel and more, so come on by and stock up. We hope to hear from you soon and that later this weekend you are smoking a cigar in celebration of a successful bet on the Belmont!

Regards,

Mike Baca
DukeCityCigars.com - Setting the standard for mail order cigars!

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Here's a coupon if anyone can use it. It's for Cheaphumidors.com

Save 10%
Use coupon code BEJF-YXQ8PK at checkout. There is no limit on this coupon so it use it to your hearts content. This offer applies to new orders only and can't be used for previous purchases.
Offer Expires: June 15th, 2008 or to the first 50 customers, whichever comes first.