What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Gurkha Royal Brigade Weekend Extravaganza!

Offer Ends Sunday, February 25th, 11:59pm ET

Something noteworthy just landed at CI and I wanted to bring it to you without a moment's delay and I've hatched a diabolical scheme to ensure you can't refuse: a blockbuster 72% blowout offer! Wrap your greasy paws around the Gurkha 'Royal Brigade' - a bulbous 6"x60 handmade perfecto that booms out impossible amounts of flavor. The blowout offer is 2 mazos (12 cigars) for $49.99. That's 72% off retails for a super-premium that hasn’t even hit the retail shelves yet!
[... angelic singing from above ...]

Resistance is futile my friend! Upon first sight, even the most jaded of men are likely to take a knee and weep with joy. I'll cut to the chase and tell you what this blend really is: it's the Gurkha Centurian Double-X blend but it uses the Cameroon wrapper from Gurkha Nepalese Warrior. That's a killer combo, holmes. In fact it's one of the prettiest Cameroon wrappers I’ve seen - a dark, toothy, luscious leaf that’s thick and leathery yet smooth to the touch. Inside is the intoxicating mixture of Cuban-seed long-leaf tobaccos from the Cibao River Valley. These bold ligero leaves are supremely aged, resulting in a rich array of smooth flavors, deep in earthy and peppery nuances. Chewy in character, the finish is long and satisfying with a full-bodied finale. Only one size has been created: an extraordinary 6" x 60 Perfecto-shaped vitola that maximizes the character of the fine tobaccos at play.

$49.99 for 12 cigars - cigars that retail for $15 apiece mind you. I would waste little-to-no time elbowing in on the insanity.

Expires Sunday night!

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/spec_event.asp
I might have to jump on this. Thanks for the heads up.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
http://www.superiorcigars.com/db/Gurkha+G3

Gurhka G3 are packed in indivual cedar sleeves with cellophane in Leather boxes of 20 fine cigars. Only 500 boxes were made of this one time production cigar. The G3 is probably the most complex cigar to bear the Gurhka name to date. This cigar delivers a full bodied taste with some of the finest tobaccos available in the world today.Nicaraguan Wrapper, Cameroon Binder with a mixture of 3 different Nicaraguan filler tobaccos.

The Gurhka G3 recently received an excellent rating of 88 in the December 2006 issue of Cigar Aficionado. Their review noted; "A dark cigar with a lovely oily wrapper. It has a fine draw, with a solid white ash. Its toasty and sweet. "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gurkha, G3, Toro, 6 x 52, 20 per box
Special: Receive a Free Mug purchase.
Price: $94.00 - Compare at $188.00

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Todaycigar Deal $34.50 free shipping
Today’s cigar sampler is a 10-pack of some of our favorite smokes. We’re offering up one each of the following sticks – Bauza Pyramid, Flor de A. Allones #7, Indian Tabac Ltd. Reserve Bear, Gispert Belicoso, Sancho Panza Double Maduro Lancero, Henry Clay Breva Conserva, Butera Royal Vintage Dorado, Astral Maestro, Maria Guerrero Toro, and Montesino Diplomatico. With ring sizes from 42 to 56, lengths from around 5.25 to 7.5 inches, and wrappers from light to maduro there is a fantastic variety of cigars for a variety of smokers. You’ll sample Connecticut, Honduran, Dominican, Nicaragaun, Ecuadorian, Indonesian, Cameroon, and Peruvian tobaccos, in cigars that have an MSRP ranging from $3.00 to $8.80.

As all of you may remember, I was one of the first here to be skeptical about this site. They have since proved me wrong and I have purchased, both for myself and for bombs, several times. All suspicion or scepticism have been erased as they have proved to be very reponsive, dependable and trustworthy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a good deal, however, the naturals just don't do it for me. Now if they would do an all Maduro special, I would be truly drooling! If someone here prefers naturals, let me know and I would definitely be up for some kind of a split. :glassesgr
I like the naturals.... interested?

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
From my Inbox ...

"Here is a fabulous deal folks: All Fuentes and Ashton BOXES 20% off at
DukeCityCigars.com through Saturday ONLY! These prices will be hard
to beat but the window to get your favorite is small, especially
because they will probably go quickly. What a great way to set
yourself up for the impending warmer weather! Pass this coupon along
to all your buddies ... Fuentes are arguably the most popular cigar in
the world and Ashton are pretty high in stature too.
Here's the fine print:

* Valid for all Arturo Fuente and Ashton boxes we have in
stock. At the time I write this, there's about 90 or so different
boxes
* The discount is good through Saturday, March 17th
* Coupon is not valid with any other discounts or specials
* The code is: e42053

Our shopping cart will give you the discount immediately upon placing
your order, but you must enter the coupon code above during the checkout
process (in the "Credits Available" section) and click on REDEEM."

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Not bad. I wonder if they have started including shipping in the price ... or is this just a one day thing?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Shipping has generally been included in the price of their Sunday Samplers, but not anything else. The samplers are often the most interesting deals of the week.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
From my inbox ...

---------------------------------------
Hello Everyone,

Passing on another excellent deal: All Tatuaje and Don Pepin Garcia
boxes 20% OFF at DukeCityCigars.com through Saturday ONLY!

You may not have heard a whole lot about either of these lines, but
they are both excellent. Just do an Internet search on either
"Tatuaje Cigar Reviews" or "Don Pepin Garcia Cigar Reviews" and
you'll see all the praise heaped on these cigars by the likes of
Cigar Aficionado Magazine, Cigar Weekly, and numerous other review
sites.

At 20% off, you won't find a better deal on these anywhere...and if
you do, TAKE IT! Please feel free to pass this coupon along to your
friends ... they'll appreciate it and so will we.

Here's the fine print:

* Valid for all Tatuaje and Don Pepin Garcia boxes we have in
stock. At the time I write this, there's about 40 or so different
boxes
* The discount is good through Saturday, March 24th
* Coupon is not valid with any other discounts or specials
* The code is: e1a148

Our shopping cart will give you the discount immediately upon placing
your order, but you must enter the coupon code above during the checkout
process (in the "Credits Available" section) and click on REDEEM.