the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have a box of each from when they first came out. The first ones I smoked were just kick you in the ass and very raw with some bitterness. They have not settled much but I keep hoping..

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
31% off for purchases over $31 at charmedleaf.com. code: HALLOWEEN. they offer free shipping. its a no brainer. i think the owner is a member here too.

Last edited:

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Just in case anyone missed it: http://tinyurl.com/NHC-Tat

NHC and Tatuaje Cigars Online Event - Saturday Oct. 8th:

For those who have been customers for a while, you will remember the other events we have done. On Saturday, starting at 8AM, you will see a navigation button on the left hand side of the website that will take you to a listing of all qualifying Tatuaje Family products:

All Tatuaje boxes will have a special sale price and qualify for extra swag promotions, including the NHC Seleccion Limitada by Tatuaje. It's a great chance to stock up on your favorites and take advantage of special pricing and promotions.

We have plenty of Tatuaje Family products on hand, but if you have participated before, you know that early in the day, supplies diminish quickly and the list shrinks to the remaining in stock boxes, so order early to get your favorites.

In addition to SALE prices on all Tatuaje Family products and FREE Shipping on all qualifying boxes, the following swag packages are FREE with Box Purchases from the list.

Order a box from the list and receive the first SWAG Pack. Order a 2nd or more and receive the second SWAG Pack, which features a Preview pair of Capa FF (Sumatra wrapper, 5 5/8 x 48). A very limited number of these are on their way for November, but we got a few bundles early to offer a special incentive to stock up on more than 1 box.

Some gems that you will find in the qualifying list of boxes will include La Verite and L'Esprit d'Verite at Tier 1 pricing as well as the NHC Seleccion Limitada. Remember, the NHC Seleccion Limitada boxes also qualify for 2 free NHC SL Capa sticks! That makes for a great 2nd box to add to your order! (Example: 1 box of Fausto and 1 box of NHC SL Natural will get you both of the swag packs above plus 2 free NHC SL Capa sticks for a total of 10 free sticks plus the other Swag)

Also, there will be a chat room open online from 11AM - 2PM EST.

Just look for the Online Chat button on the left hand side of the website to enter the Chat with Pete and Dan.

All orders placed online Saturday, the 8th, from 8AM until Midnight will qualify for the event promotions.

Hope to talk to everyone online on Saturday!

ENJOY,

Dan