What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I think Amazon mislabeled their herf sized Stinky Ashtray, but currently they are selling it for $10. Looks like they mixed it up with some humidity beads or something, but they have done this before and still honor the price if you purchase it.

Just a heads up.

Damn, good catch! That's definitely a mistake by Amazon. The cheapest you can find these are for over $50. I would snatch one up but simply have no room for it.

JFire, you should be all over this for your new lounge!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Damn, you think they will honor it?
They definitely will, they did this with a video game a few months back, put a $100 Limited Edition up for $5, and they honored it!

So, I would think if they have in the past, they will continue to. It happens more than you might realize.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! that's incredible. I just jumped on this as well. I can have this at my lake house and if it's too big as an ashtray, I'll use it to chill wine or beer for my guests. Thanks.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Anyone feel like ordering one of these stinkies for me and reshipping? Bastids won't do Canada for some reason?! That's an awesome deal, even if it costs me another $20 to re-ship...

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
This is not a mispriced ashtray, it's a mistitled humidifier... which is what you will receive. Amazon does have a nice return policy though!

That being said, I ordered one- might as well roll the dice!