What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

maestrobasser

@maestrobasser
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive yet to try any of the 601 stuff.. but at those prices I think a box of oscuros or maduros might be in my future..
I have some 3 year old greens that are still a harsh kick in the mouth. The blues and reds are head and shoulders above the rest, IMO.

Edit - and if you don't get some this time, I wouldn't worry. For some reason (maybe they don't actually sell that well, I don't know), a store somewhere will usually discount the crap out of them for around $75-$80/box every once in a while. Atlantic does it fairly often. Cigar Place just sold out of reds and greens for $65/box that were all a couple years old.
Have to disagree with ya, The Greens are one of my all time favorite smokes hands down, especially the La Fuerza (5 1/2 x 54) size. I've got I think 3 boxes put back, my oldest being about 4 years old... They blow away all the others IMHO. :) Also, wouldn't be so sure that the sales will stick around, with the fate of the 601 blends kind of up in the air and given the fact that overall stock seems to be disappearing at all the locations that had them before...

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
cigarplace.biz has 30% off AB Black Market Toros, comes to about $82 with promo code.
Also, with cigarplace, if you order when they do not do their $1 shipping deal, just throw in a cigar that comes with free shipping like the liga privada no 9 and you will get free shipping on your whole order

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
The only place I've seen a deal that peaked my interest is at http://www.cigarboxpa.com/ - 25% off orders over $125 using code BLKFRIDAY, but they say for "Any Premium Cigar Purchase" so I am not sure if it is for every cigar or just some they select
This works. I bought a box of TAA for 150. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: Ordered earlier this morning and got my DC number already. Sweet! BTW, they also have some Opus xXx for $12 and Super Belis for $16 which price out nicely after the discount is applied. Thanks again for sharing the info.

Last edited:

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
The only place I've seen a deal that peaked my interest is at http://www.cigarboxpa.com/ - 25% off orders over $125 using code BLKFRIDAY, but they say for "Any Premium Cigar Purchase" so I am not sure if it is for every cigar or just some they select
This works. I bought a box of TAA for 150. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: Ordered earlier this morning and got my DC number already. Sweet! BTW, they also have some Opus xXx for $12 and Super Belis for $16 which price out nicely after the discount is applied. Thanks again for sharing the info.

Yea, i ordered a handful of Opus X from them this morning, total came to about $126, but only got about $10 off with the discount. So it doesn't seem to apply for each opus or at least not the full 25%, but you also get reward points which I had 20 from a previous order I placed with them, which gave me about another 10 off. If I wasn't already stocked up on my liga no 9's I probably wouldve placed an order for those too, $67 dollars off a box of toro's with the coupon, kinda makes me tempted to order them even though I have a more than half full box already lol...showing restraint though

Last edited:

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
I'm assuming those are 2012 EPC short runs, does anyone know?
I don't think so. When you read the description, you see that this was a lot that CI bought up. It could be the same but I doubt it. I think the 2012 have the white bands as they are the connie. The only thing keeping me from jumping in is that most likely these are a lot that was dumped on CI. They don't have a year associated with them, they are labeled "short run reserve." I hope I'm wrong and I hope someone corrects me if I am.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
All I can find is that they are "Short Run Vintage", I can find em at a few other sites and the suggested MSRP is about the same. Supposedly they were gonna be Ernesto's core line but were a bit too potent and have spent a year or two aging and are now being released as a short run. *shrug* Probably worth a shot at 35 bucks for 10. Haven't had an EPC product fail me yet. And yes, the 2012 NWC Short Runs are a connecticut wrapper with maduro binder. These look more in line with the 2011 short runs.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1002

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'm assuming those are 2012 EPC short runs, does anyone know?
I don't think so. When you read the description, you see that this was a lot that CI bought up. It could be the same but I doubt it. I think the 2012 have the white bands as they are the connie. The only thing keeping me from jumping in is that most likely these are a lot that was dumped on CI. They don't have a year associated with them, they are labeled "short run reserve." I hope I'm wrong and I hope someone corrects me if I am.
If it's too good to be true it usually is, especially in the cigar world.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
All I can find is that they are "Short Run Vintage", I can find em at a few other sites and the suggested MSRP is about the same. Supposedly they were gonna be Ernesto's core line but were a bit too potent and have spent a year or two aging and are now being released as a short run. *shrug* Probably worth a shot at 35 bucks for 10. Haven't had an EPC product fail me yet. And yes, the 2012 NWC Short Runs are a connecticut wrapper with maduro binder. These look more in line with the 2011 short runs.

I actually just paid $64 for these this week. wasn't paying attention.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0

Yea, I've never been disappointed with EPC either.
If these are like the core line but with a bit more kick I'm definitely in.
Anyone have a free shipping link for CI?