What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Liga L40s in stock at cigars-now but not a deal, I believe they are above msrp...still have yet to try one but not willing to pay that much for one. Figured I'd throw it out there if anyone was looking.

drbell15

SmallWaveDave
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Liga L40s in stock at cigars-now but not a deal, I believe they are above msrp...still have yet to try one but not willing to pay that much for one. Figured I'd throw it out there if anyone was looking.
Gracias, hopefully they will split them into fives

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Fantastic, fantastic cigar. Can't stress trying it enough. If you find them, grab them.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Fantastic, fantastic cigar. Can't stress trying it enough. If you find them, grab them.
They MSRP for like 190, a couple stores have got them in recently but go real fast. I talked to a Drew Estate rep on Saturday and he said the Dirty Rats and L40s should start showing up a little more often in a few weeks (although I assume still going to go fast). So it seems some stores have started to get a couple boxes in or they are trying to unload what they have been saving for a bigger profit before the new batch starts to show up in stores.

EDIT: feel like I should clarify that when I say more often, that is relative to how often they show up now. The rep said stores get boxes for like every 100 boxes of 9's or 52's. Although I have called around looking for some Dirty Rats and a few places think they'll get some in a couple weeks after the new year.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Not really a "deal", but cigarboxpa just got a shipment of opus x in, coupon code CBNEWBIE gets you 5% off and you can leave a comment with someone who referred you and they get a coupon worth 10%

Rating - 100%
137   0   0

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I know there arent a lot of thompsons fans here...

but they are running a 30% off sale on all final markdown products..

a box of 601 red torpedos is $48.97... and a box of La Aurora Belicoso cameroons is $44.96...

and shipping is only $2.50 for all final markdown products..

considering that the same boxes at famous are currently listed "on sale" for $79.95 and $69.95 respectively.. I thought that was a pretty good deal...

(couldnt resist 2 boxes of cigars for less than $100, including shipping.... even if I did have to order from Thompsons...)...

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0

a box of 601 red torpedos is $48.97... and a box of La Aurora Belicoso cameroons is $44.96...

considering that the same boxes at famous are currently listed "on sale" for $79.95 and $69.95 respectively.. I thought that was a pretty good deal...

(couldnt resist 2 boxes of cigars for less than $100, including shipping.... even if I did have to order from Thompsons...)...
I noticed this late last night and was actually going to PM you because I knew you were looking for some 601s. There is a definite bias against Thompson's on this board but I do my best to ignore it. As long as you are able to look past the machine made and flavored stuff ther are some pretty good deals to be found there sometimes.

Check out this 3 finger case for instance. Excellent quality leather, nice stitching, spanish cedar lining and a well fit design that goes "pop" when I open it all for $29.95. I bought one last year and couldn't be happier.

http://www.thompsoncigar.com/product/ANDRE-GARCIA-3-FINGER-BROWN-LEATHER-CIGAR-CASE/86409.uts?cm_vc=10593&cm_sp=Recommended*Search*NA

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
F%^k me....... I ordered from them once (two years ago) and I got calls every other day until I changed my number.... but this is too good to not jump on.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0

Agreed - I ordered my box of 601 blues from them for $59 on a similar deal. I had 1 sales call from them and asked if they'd take me off the list and they seem to have obliged so far. I was tempted to order a box of 601 reds from them a couple weeks ago but I already have 3+ boxes of them and don't have the storage, lol.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0

Agreed - I ordered my box of 601 blues from them for $59 on a similar deal. I had 1 sales call from them and asked if they'd take me off the list and they seem to have obliged so far. I was tempted to order a box of 601 reds from them a couple weeks ago but I already have 3+ boxes of them and don't have the storage, lol.
I dont even "love" the 601 red and I'm getting them.... This is why we cant have nice things... :bickering

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
F%^k me....... I ordered from them once (two years ago) and I got calls every other day until I changed my number.... but this is too good to not jump on.
They called me too trying to get me to join their cigar club. I told them to remove me from their call list and never received another call from them again.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
funny... Ive never gotten a call from them at all... but I think I gave them my old cell phone number when I first purchased something from them.. and have never updated my "profile"...

I get a newletter/catalogue/magazine thing from them about once a month.. and emails from them about 3-4 times a week...

but honestly.. CI does the exact same thing... and I get occasional traffic from Famous, BNB, and a couple of other online retailers that I frequent... so its no real hassle for me..

I probably only buy from them a couple of times a year.. when I can find excellent deals (like the one posted).. but thats no more or less than the other places (except CI.. where I end up buying probably 6 or 8 times a year..)....

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
funny... Ive never gotten a call from them at all... but I think I gave them my old cell phone number when I first purchased something from them.. and have never updated my "profile"...

I get a newletter/catalogue/magazine thing from them about once a month.. and emails from them about 3-4 times a week...

but honestly.. CI does the exact same thing... and I get occasional traffic from Famous, BNB, and a couple of other online retailers that I frequent... so its no real hassle for me..

I probably only buy from them a couple of times a year.. when I can find excellent deals (like the one posted).. but thats no more or less than the other places (except CI.. where I end up buying probably 6 or 8 times a year..)....
My problem with them stems from them calling people about joining the cigar club, people saying no, and then having there cards on file charged once a month anyway. Apparently it was a "biggish' problem a few years back. No doubt that other retailers do it (multiple advertisements); CI, Cbid, Famous, Atlantic.... the list goes on and on.