What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Podmans says free shipping on boxes and orders over $50, so throw in another five pack of almost anything.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Bugatti series 1 torches are back up on unholycocktail.com @ 29.99

I grabbed one of these the last go around... It's currently my favorite torch...

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
$10 shipping from podmans? Monster deal has free shipping, so the $32 is shipped.

Another good deal on them-

http://pipesandcigars.com/fokicogo2.html

Coupon code reddit for 17% off and free shipping over $60 (after discount).

$33 shipped (with free calendar), or 3x 5 packs for ~$80 shipped ($26.67 per 5).
I got something from them over a year ago...came in a padded envelope that was ripped to pieces and I never bothered to order from them again.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Crazy, I had a good experience with ordering from them once before. I actually have a package from them being delivered today, and if it arrives in a bubble mailer, I'll be livid.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Liga Privada T52 in stock at Top Quality, never shopped there but they appear to have some good Illusione and Tatuaje samplers as well.

http://www.topqualitycigars.com/LIGA_PRIVADA_T52.html

Edit: Checking the site further they claim to have full boxes of The Mummy in stock too. Is this place for real?
Very real. I believe it's the online presence for Casa in Chicago.
It is. If you've ever been to Casa, it's very possible they have boxes of the mummy. They had stuff I hadn't seen for years in their vintage room, which is about twice the size of most shops walk ins alone. G1

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Is there any codes for Atlantic Cigars right now? and also how do you tell them that you found them from botl so the site gets some props for that?
I don't think Atlantic has codes (I've never seen any). Click on the Atlantic link in the retailer section to order.
They have a comment box when you get to the final order page. They don't have codes, but around the holidays they will have free shipping over 100$ and 5$ shipping for everything else; haven't seen any other promotion over the past few years other than the occasional sale.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I believe they run more on their VIP program. Most of their stock is discounted for VIPs- an incentive to join their program. G1

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
can i buy 2 and use them both at the same time?
That was a question someone had on the site where I saw it. We had no clue. I did the groupalicious deal for CH last year but only bought one.

However, from their website

Can I combine multiple vouchers to get a super-duper deal?
That would be great, wouldn’t it? But, unfortunately, no. Unless stated in the offer's Fine Print, vouchers cannot be combined with other offers, Tippr or otherwise.
Also, last year's voucher came as a coupon code entered at checkout, and I just tried it with their 10% off code and it only lets you enter one coupon code, so I would say no. You can make two separate orders for smaller stuff I guess. Really makes some lighters and cutters a good deal. Shipping on a Xi was ~$2 when I tested it earlier.