What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
On the other end of the scale, I noticed Smoke Inn has 5 sticks for 4.95. Might be scheet sticks, or not.... Depending on what you like.
Do you have a link to it? The V-day special was $5 plus $9 shipping for:

2- Alec Bradley Prensado Double Toro
2- Rushmore Washington
1- Quesada Oktoberfest Kurz
I did that last friday, and Got 1 La Zona Churchill (Erik Espinoza's budget Stick)
2 Nestor Miranda SS Coffee Break Rosado's
&2 Oktoberfest Kurz!

I smoked the Coffee breaks with a friend of mine earlier this week and just got
finished smoking the La Zona (Pretty good Conneticut) about 30 mins ago.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I bought a hygrometer for my new wineador and a colibri cutter for my $50 voucher. BTW, I used your referral!! Thanks brother! I was buying the hygrometer anyway so the cutter was a bonus!

Just got 2 boxes of Oliva V Maddies for under $100 shipped with coupon...awesome!
huh, what ... me want ... what did I miss?
No kidding....where is this sale going on?
You had to buy the $50 voucher for $20 (too late now). Cheaphumidors has the Oliva V Maduros for ~$66 which is still a good deal, but if you have a $50 voucher, it's a great deal.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my five trays dropped at the side door by Fed Ex. The box looked rough so I was expecting damage. Cut her open and everything was perfect. Yeah!

Great deal for the $20 coupon and $11 shipping. Half price!

Dennis

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just FYI-- someone had posted a thread elsewhere about the availability of the Tatuaje Little Monsters collection on cigar.com that sold out almost immediately thereafter. So I scouted around and found this. They say they have 14 in stock as I type this. Dunno if it's "real;" I added one to my cart and it accepted it, though, although I won't check out 'cause I don't have need of these. Good luck! https://www.goodkarmacigar.com/?product=tatuaje-little-monsters

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Just FYI-- someone had posted a thread elsewhere about the availability of the Tatuaje Little Monsters collection on cigar.com that sold out almost immediately thereafter. So I scouted around and found this. They say they have 14 in stock as I type this. Dunno if it's "real;" I added one to my cart and it accepted it, though, although I won't check out 'cause I don't have need of these. Good luck! https://www.goodkarmacigar.com/?product=tatuaje-little-monsters
That's my local B&M and I would be willing to bet he has a few boxes sitting under the shelves. I haven't been in in quite a while but any excuse will do. Maybe I can confirm they are there mid week.

Phil

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That's my local B&M and I would be willing to bet he has a few boxes sitting under the shelves. I haven't been in in quite a while but any excuse will do. Maybe I can confirm they are there mid week.

Phil
That site has some good ones. I wonder how up to date their site inventory is...

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Small batch cigar has them if you are still looking

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
black ops travel humi's back on unholycocktail.com .... 4 count starting at $7.50....

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
CigarKing has a good special on dominican cigars... HERE

3 - PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Torpedo
3 - SWAG Dominican Puro Fierce Torpedo
3 - PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura Torpedo
3 - Aging Room Quattro Maestro

for $50 bucks.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
you have no idea how tempted I am to order a box and have it sent to your house right now.... :)

must... resist... urge....!!!!!!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
A hahaha haha! I am tempted as well. I will try anything once. There is a 99.999% chance it sucks though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2