What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I wouldn't call this a "deal," really, at all... But a lot of people are looking for these Feral Flying Pigs. They are supposedly in stock at internationalcigarexperts.com at $30 each. The direct link is

http://internationalcigarexperts.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=194&products_id=5383

I have absolutely no experience ordering from this outfit. The website is kind of confusing and I'm frankly a bit afraid to place an order... There is an implication that domestic US shipping is free, but it's iffy. Anyone ever ordered from here before?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I agree that's good advice-- all I know is some people really want 'em, so if they have 'em, you gotta ask yourself just HOW MUCH you want 'em!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
As an aside, I went with the smallbatchcigar.com site referenced a bit earlier. They had a Liga sampler that included one FFP. Still pretty pricey, but at least now I get to finally try one.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
All UC 20% off w/ free shipping until 10am at cigarplace.biz. Makes a box of viva 103 and change shipped. Use promo code liga. The promo code is good for a while,free shipping expires at 10. Fred shipping on everything. Cain tubos for 59.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
As an aside, I went with the smallbatchcigar.com site referenced a bit earlier. They had a Liga sampler that included one FFP. Still pretty pricey, but at least now I get to finally try one.
Andrew runs a great operation there. I HIGHLY recommend you check it out frequently. New stuff every week, great customer service, fast shipping....never heard a negative thing about smallbatch.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Andrew runs a great operation there. I HIGHLY recommend you check it out frequently. New stuff every week, great customer service, fast shipping....never heard a negative thing about smallbatch.
+1 on that. Smallbatch doesn't mess around. Love them