What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
40   0   0

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Just picked up a box of Oliva Serie V #4 for $111. Not really a steal, but I like em and they are pretty HTF.

KK33
I think that's a damn good deal... I just got a box last week from Atlantic he he.
Atlantic didn't show them listed when I looked. I got em from Neptune and am a little worried as I've never ordered from there before.

KK33

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Just picked up a box of Oliva Serie V #4 for $111. Not really a steal, but I like em and they are pretty HTF.

KK33
I think that's a damn good deal... I just got a box last week from Atlantic he he.
Atlantic didn't show them listed when I looked. I got em from Neptune and am a little worried as I've never ordered from there before.

KK33
I've ordered a lot from Neptune and never had a problem with them. ;)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks, had to go on the Famous site and order a La Aurora 107 single to put my total over $50, then got a free Vindicator by Oliva 5 pack. Haven't tried them yet, but I figure if they're made by Oliva they can't be that bad. Love The Monster!
LP No.9 Test Flight and My Father Sampler up right now on the monster. Combine with your favorite coupon code for a steal.
What is a current coupon code for the monster?
They can be found right on Famous's site here.

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
thanks ATL!!- gave them a call picked up some. Nice people on the phone as well. They have some FFP and UF 13s left if anyone is looking.