What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
The mash-up have some great stuff! CAO Vision Humi for $25 is not bad
I have 2 of those since I used to smoke the visions with my buddies and they are JUNK! However I would say if you are going to pick up some MUWAT KFCs they are probably perfect for them!
I loved the visions!!! The ash was so damn white. I remember that part lol. I got some KFC's awhile ago and also got the Vision Box yesterday lol. Why do you say they'll be perfect?
because its plastic and the hygrometer is not even close to being correct (its got a indent for a boveda pack so I don't worry about the RH much), but for a stinky box of KFCs it will serve its purpose. I personal don't do Tupperware so for me the vision humidor is perfect :)

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Not at all, you just don't want the hickory smell tainting your other stick. JD himself on twitter said something like "These sticks will fuck your other sticks up, so get a separate humidor". Like putting acids in your main humi, sometimes the fragrance or oils mend and you may not want that.

ill see if I can dig up where he said it.. I chuckled a bit.

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Not at all, you just don't want the hickory smell tainting your other stick. JD himself on twitter said something like "These sticks will fuck your other sticks up, so get a separate humidor". Like putting acids in your main humi, sometimes the fragrance or oils mend and you may not want that.

ill see if I can dig up where he said it.. I chuckled a bit.
Hahaha. I could see him saying that. I love how he's just straight up no bullshit about everything.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
Anyone know of any free shipping codes for cigar.com?
Only if you spend over $125 is all I know of. Unless you combine with something out of the daily deal.

KK33
Yeah saw that, there's been one in the past, didn't know if there was anything current for a no minimum purchase, gotta mind that budget! Ha budget, is that in any of our vocabularies??

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
Hey guys, don't forget about the deal going on at my local B&M. Buy 5 Liga No. 9s and get one free.
Robusto: $63
Belicoso: $76
Toro: $70

Also buy a box of Robustos, Toros, Belicosos or Double Coronas and get 10% off the box and 5 free. (Prices already have 10% deducted)

Robustos:$275
Toro:$300
Belicoso:$326
Double Corona: $352

Add $6 shipping on the 5ers and $10 for boxes.

They also have some Unicos available. (Excluded from the deal)

Last edited: