What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
On cigarinternational.com buy any box of JdN CYB, JdN Dark Corojo, JdN Antano, JdN Cabinetta, JdN Celebracion, 2 mazos of MUWATs, or Liga Undercrown....

...and receive 14 Drew Estate/JdN cigars for $1!

That's 5 Undercrowns, 5 MUWATs, 2 JdN Antanos, and 2 JdN Dark Corojo Antanos for $1!

Sweet deal if you ask me!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
On cigarinternational.com buy any box of JdN CYB, JdN Dark Corojo, JdN Antano, JdN Cabinetta, JdN Celebracion, 2 mazos of MUWATs, or Liga Undercrown....

That's 5 Undercrowns, 5 MUWATs, 2 JdN Antanos, and 2 JdN Dark Corojo Antanos for $1!

Are the Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion cigars good? Thinking about buying a box so I can get the 14 extra cigars. LOL

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Are the Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion cigars good? Thinking about buying a box so I can get the 14 extra cigars. LOL
Couldn't resist... I ordered the Corona size.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Cigar.com did have boxes of Drew Estate Feral Flying Pigs for $145 this morning...They were gone pretty quick.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0

Same. Couldn't pass on that deal. Got a box of Consuls!

Rating - 100%
107   0   0

Same. Couldn't pass on that deal. Got a box of Consuls!
Me too. I officially have no more storage space!