What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
dammit, y'all, i was TRYING to be good here! but a box worth of MKUltra and two bounds of pipe tobacco for the usual cost of a box? just to sexy to pass. o)
No joke. I looked at the prices after the code and was amazed... Full boxes at the prices below :bigeyes: Take my money!

$96.53 MK Ultra
$64.35 LAT Maduro 44
$90.09 Papas
How are you getting the papas for $90? I see it for 150...

What code are you using to get papas for 90$ shadow? I want haha

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
What code are you using to get papas for 90$ shadow? I want haha
The deals for those are long gone. I imagine since I posted it, people have been ordering the same combo and egars realized their pricing was way too cheap. The papas and the LAT are both at regular price now. Sorry bud.

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Not going on any more cigar purchasing sites. Impulse bought a 5er of LP Undercrownes in Corona Viva size on the monster just now for $22 free shipping

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Not going on any more cigar purchasing sites. Impulse bought a 5er of LP Undercrownes in Corona Viva size on the monster just now for $22 free shipping
Same here. 5er of Undercrown Corona Viva, Antisocial Ashtray($10...couldn't pass it up), 5er of JdN Antaño Dark Corojo toro, 5er of Four Kicks robusto, Torano Cigar DVD, 5er of Skull Breakers.

This sh*t has to stop. Being currently laid off from work has me spending too much time online looking for tasty cigars.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Same here. 5er of Undercrown Corona Viva, Antisocial Ashtray($10...couldn't pass it up), 5er of JdN Antaño Dark Corojo toro, 5er of Four Kicks robusto, Torano Cigar DVD, 5er of Skull Crushers.

This sh*t has to stop. Being currently laid off from work has me spending too much time online looking for tasty cigars.

Yea, I would say that could pose a problem

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
How about La Aurora 100 Anos Lanceros? Padilla 1948 Lanceros? LAdC lanceros? Can't find any of those anywhere...
A fiver of each and a fiver of GER CGs and a box of LAT44 MADs. Always Leary about that site, but I took the plunge as many of you did...

-KK33-
Back ordered most of them. I knew it was too good to be true.

-KK33-

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Same here. 5er of Undercrown Corona Viva, Antisocial Ashtray($10...couldn't pass it up), 5er of JdN Antaño Dark Corojo toro, 5er of Four Kicks robusto, Torano Cigar DVD, 5er of Skull Breakers.

Wish I saw the ashtray. I am in need of one but just tightening up the budget. I am generally very financially responsible but $10 would have been ok.

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0

Wish I saw the ashtray. I am in need of one but just tightening up the budget. I am generally very financially responsible but $10 would have been ok.
It's still showing on monster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Wow the Tatuaje 10ths are on the monster as well!!! 10 pack for 65 bucks!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks. Just picked up a box of Rats. Don't forget the 10% off coupon code of nc08. Makes the Rats less than $12 a stick including shipping. Regency is slowly becoming one of my online favorites. Snagged some Opus there a couple of weeks ago at MSRP, when my local B&M's are charging double that.

Last edited:

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Thanks. Just picked up a box of Rats. Don't forget the 10% off coupon code of nc08. Makes the Rats less than $12 a stick including shipping. Regency is slowly becoming one of my online favorites. Snagged some Opus there a couple of weeks ago at MSRP, when my local B&M's are charging double that.
Thx Cory and Holla. Hard to believe I picked up a box of Rats for under $145 shipped.
ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1384066703.049139.jpg

-KK33-