What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Hello, I am new to BOTL and am interested in obtaining the coupon code for **small batch cigars.** I recently purchased a box of cigars for them. They were very nice to deal with. Super fast delivery too. I am thinking about purchasing another box, and would like to use any discount possible. Thank you
Hello, I am new to BOTL and am interested in obtaining the coupon code for **small batch cigars.** I recently purchased a box of cigars for them. They were very nice to deal with. Super fast delivery too. I am thinking about purchasing another box, and would like to use any discount possible. Thank you
hello, and good to meet you! how about rolling through the "introductions" forum and letting us know a little bit about yourself.

" " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " o)

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Jose's Daily Deal has Four Kicks Robustos 40 bucks for a 10'er.
Edit: It said 2 hours left, I went back to snag one and was gone... :( sorry fellas....

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Check your emails, CI is sending out $10 gift cards. I used that and the free shipping code to get a 5er of Padron Londres Maduros for $11 Shipped
Thanks for making me check my spam folder! I decided to take a leap of faith and splurge on a 5-pack of the Don Pepin Garcia Tenth Anniversary Limited Edition... It's Christmas, dammit!

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I decided to try the San Latano The Bull. I like most of his stuff and for 10 off with free shipping and a 20 gift card not a bad time to try.