What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Bnb deal on groupon is back up
I didn't have the greatest experience with them . I got two Groupons and ordered a box of Padron Maduro Churchill, a box of Padron Maduro 2000, a single Padron 1964 Maduro and an Alec Bradley sampler. The only thing I received that I initially ordered was the Alec Bradley sampler. Despite showing they were in stock on their website I received two emails saying they didn't have them and that they did not know when they would get them. They were happy to send me something different if I wanted to pay more. I ended up with some Padrons but nothing near what I ordered. If you are looking for Padrons you may or may not get them soon. Hopefully your experience is better than mine but I am staying away from them.
You guys make it seem like they got a grudge with padron lol. We should contact them and padron to set up a conference call
Way to think outside the box Spanky...

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
La Palina Maduro No. 40 Petite lance in stock at Atlantic...5 pack $30.95...and boxes 111.95....not sure if these prices are good but atlantic usually always has solid pricing...just grabbed a 5er ...figured I pass it along

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
La Palina Maduro No. 40 Petite lance in stock at Atlantic...5 pack $30.95...and boxes 111.95....not sure if these prices are good but atlantic usually always has solid pricing...just grabbed a 5er ...figured I pass it along
Is there a code or something to bring it down to that price?

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Is there a code or something to bring it down to that price?
You have to log in, a lot of times with atlantic an item will say out of stock or will show a higher price if you are not logged in, but will lower when you log in and look at the item

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Found out something shady about this company. I looked on their website and they had a box of Oliva V Melanio Robustos for $99.00 and it was free shipping on boxes of Oliva so I thought great a box of Melanio Robustos for 99. I go to Groupon and get the deal then use the link to redeem my code. Apparently BnB has a different site where you redeem the groupon code where they take away most of their specials including the free shipping...

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
That's not necessarily shady. The fine print on the groupon states it can't be combined with any other offer.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Found out something shady about this company. I looked on their website and they had a box of Oliva V Melanio Robustos for $99.00 and it was free shipping on boxes of Oliva so I thought great a box of Melanio Robustos for 99. I go to Groupon and get the deal then use the link to redeem my code. Apparently BnB has a different site where you redeem the groupon code where they take away most of their specials including the free shipping...
uploadfromtaptalk1401108660291.jpg

I would have to agree that to a point that is pretty shady. The Groupon to me doesn't insinuate that.