What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Awesome price for anyone who enjoys Curivari Buena Ventura*...In stock at Atlantic ...Once you sign in the price is $38 and change for a box of robustos
Kinda bummed I missed this one. I love this cigar.
I geuss that means its no longer avaiable?
But who knows....maybe the mailman will bring you guys some anyway...they always seem to know what you like.... kinda like santa clause

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Awesome price for anyone who enjoys Curivari Buena Ventura*...In stock at Atlantic ...Once you sign in the price is $38 and change for a box of robustos
But who knows....maybe the mailman will bring you guys some anyway...they always seem to know what you like.... kinda like santa clause
LOL my mailman hates me and the botl. Constantly making him walk 20 feet to my door. How dare us?

Nah its cool I am saving money these days. have a wedding ring to buy and the cigar purchases I do want to make seem to be top of the line so Ill hold off for a little bit. Its good to miss deals haha

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
LOL my mailman hates me and the botl. Constantly making him walk 20 feet to my door. How dare us?

Nah its cool I am saving money these days. have a wedding ring to buy and the cigar purchases I do want to make seem to be top of the line so Ill hold off for a little bit. Its good to miss deals haha
Yeah, don't be a turd.... Haha! Don't worry I'll keep my eye out. Atlantic seems to have some good deals sometimes.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
FD2014 will get you free shipping from CI....wanted to post this in case anyone was interested....