What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The one for 17% off $50 or more is botlorg I believe.
UPDATE: This code may not be used for event tickets (e.g. Cigarnival). Please disregard my previous post below.
In case anyone is interested, this code worked on Cigarnival tickets I purchased the other day.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It shouldn't have and has been fixed.
@problemsolverjc - Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't sure if the code was intended to work for events, but it did.
Do you happen to work for Famous? If so, can you adjust my order to reflect the correct price or should I contact Famous directly? I didn't intend to use a discount which shouldn't have been valid and will gladly pay the full price for my Cigarnival tickets.

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
@problemsolverjc - Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't sure if the code was intended to work for events, but it did.
Do you happen to work for Famous? If so, can you adjust my order to reflect the correct price or should I contact Famous directly? I didn't intend to use a discount which shouldn't have been valid and will gladly pay the full price for my Cigarnival tickets.
I do work there as the Sr project manager, although I was a BOTL member long before the job. Coupons shouldnt have worked, but botlorg did for an order or two before we caught it. It was fixed after those orders went through. I appreciate your offer, but there is no reason to make an adjustment on the order. It was our mistake not yours. Come enjoy the weekend and make sure to say hi when you're here!!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
They are a great smoke. Less spicy than the brown label. The HCS Maduro would be more comparable to the Reserva. But with Tat, it's hard to go wrong. And at this price, it's like I'm stealing!

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
They are a great smoke. Less spicy than the brown label. The HCS Maduro would be more comparable to the Reserva. But with Tat, it's hard to go wrong. And at this price, it's like I'm stealing!
Anyone in NYC want to split a fiver one of these. I know it's cheap but I promised myself no more fiver's of something I haven't had before.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I do work there as the Sr project manager, although I was a BOTL member long before the job. Coupons shouldnt have worked, but botlorg did for an order or two before we caught it. It was fixed after those orders went through. I appreciate your offer, but there is no reason to make an adjustment on the order. It was our mistake not yours. Come enjoy the weekend and make sure to say hi when you're here!!
I'm a project manager as well, but for a government contractor in the DC area. Thanks for explaining what happened with the code. I've updated my previous post to reflect that this code may not be used for events. I appreciate your understanding and I look forward to smoking a cigar with you at Cigarnival.