What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jm2cw. But AF should differentiate there lines more distinctly. I know I dig the anejo's but get confused about the other blends. Rant off :angelic: thanks for reading.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
A way to tell them apart. You have them all together it is hard to tell which one is which.
mix up their bands a bit..... Maybe a different color or something..... I think it would help sell their products.
lol. touche. I don't have any of them in my humidor anymore (just not a huge fan of Fuente anymore, except for a select few things), so I was thinking about purchasing, forgot all about what a pain they can be in the stash. :D

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
lol. touche. I don't have any of them in my humidor anymore (just not a huge fan of Fuente anymore, except for a select few things), so I was thinking about purchasing, forgot all about what a pain they can be in the stash. :D
I think I have anejos (which are good) some opus (which are okay) and cf (which are fantastic)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FWIW. Cigar page . com. Has Flor de las Antillis. For 85 -110 a box.... Very good Cigar IMHO... Wasn't this the CA's #1 last year.....

EDIT: the toro size was 2012's #1. Still a damn fine Cigar....

Last edited: