What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

ChipS

Chip
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Any idea if that $100 off $200 deal, will be allowed on every cigar brand? I know when I try to use some codes on brands like AVO for example, it won't let me use the code
Pretty much guaranteed to be manufacturer restrictions on he $100 off $200. You can test ahead of time using any $/% off code.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Any idea if that $100 off $200 deal, will be allowed on every cigar brand? I know when I try to use some codes on brands like AVO for example, it won't let me use the code
the list is usually about a jillion brands long pretty sure most of the big names (af/avo/padron/etc.) are always excluded

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So far the cash off deals have the following disclaimer, followed by a large list of cigars, AVO included. "Due to manufacturer restrictions, the following brands are excluded from this promotion:"

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
the list is usually about a jillion brands long pretty sure most of the big names (af/avo/padron/etc.) are always excluded
Well said! Which is why I don't get excited about many deals or discounts that are advertised because it forces you to buy lower tier cigars (with some exceptions like Tatuaje, Crowned Heads, etc.) to get a discount on the cigars you really want. Then there are the auction sites...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well said! Which is why I don't get excited about many deals or discounts that are advertised because it forces you to buy lower tier cigars (with some exceptions like Tatuaje, Crowned Heads, etc.) to get a discount on the cigars you really want. Then there are the auction sites...
Exactly! That's how they'll get us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChipS

Chip
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I was doing so well not pulling the trigger on the Famous sales and now they just posted a Padilla Reserva box deal with $50/purchase. Can't resist that one.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I was holding out for the 200 for 100 deal, but I figured I'd just buy more cigars with the money.
I plan on pulling the trigger on that deal as well...

Not familiar enough with Padilla sticks that are on the block now, it does seem enticing but I can't help but think to myself that they wouldn't be giving them away so cheaply if they were any good, haha.

At least that's what I'm telling myself...

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I plan on pulling the trigger on that deal as well...

Not familiar enough with Padilla sticks that are on the block now, it does seem enticing but I can't help but think to myself that they wouldn't be giving them away so cheaply if they were any good, haha.

At least that's what I'm telling myself...
Different vitola but here's some reviews, including one by one of our own..

http://www.blindmanspuff.com/blind-cigar-review-padilla-reserva-habano-torpedo/

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
The manufacturer restrictions are a tough one... we honestly don't control that. When we allow coupons on things like Davidoff, Fuente, etc. someone else in the industry (B&M and other online retailers) call them and complain. Then they call and yell at us. So we have to play their games on restricted products.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The manufacturer restrictions are a tough one... we honestly don't control that. When we allow coupons on things like Davidoff, Fuente, etc. someone else in the industry (B&M and other online retailers) call them and complain. Then they call and yell at us. So we have to play their games on restricted products.
oh yeah i understand it must be done, just glad some of my favorite brands are safe^^

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I hope my post doesn't come across as a slight against Famous or any other retailer. There are certainly good deals to be had, but as my personal taste have evolved, nearly all of the cigars I'd consider buying at this point are on the MAP exclusion list... which sucks.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Any coupon codes for cigarpage? They have samplers on sale atm. Would like to grab a couple I haven't tried.