What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I lost a box of the No. 44s. I've had it in the cart all day noooo.

Wait my order dropped below the $200 so I didn't get the $100 off. I didn't see the "0 count" by the box of La Colemas when I placed the order. It was available when I proceeded to checkout.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
In all seriousness though ... Jim and the folks at Famous are good people. Let's not get all crazy because we want to buy cigars and they have a code that saves us money. Never mind all the stuff they do for the board in general. If you are stressing over a code perhaps you should light a cigar and mellow out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Says code is invalid. If it was invalid due to a restriction, it would highlight the cigars in your cart that are restricted?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When I am wrong, I will be the first to apologize. Problemsolver, I was wrong in jumping to conclusions and I am publicly asking you for forgiveness for my uncalled for, and nasty remarks. I am also relieved that the company I've dealt with almost exclusively with the last 2 years, has the integrity I always thought they had. As I told you before, I was ripped off by CI multiple times, and reacted unjustly when I perceived that you had done the same thing, instead of giving you time to explain. Again, I apologize for my unjust response.

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Says code is invalid. If it was invalid due to a restriction, it would highlight the cigars in your cart that are restricted?
Yes the previously early release code is no longer valid. The new code will be up at 6pm eastern when the deal changes. Those that already used it wont be impacted by the code change.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yes the previously early release code is no longer valid. The new code will be up at 6pm eastern when the deal changes. Those that already used it wont be impacted by the code change.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
Jim my cart got emptied, and now I can't add anything to it. Tried on my tablet and same thing. I wanted my cigars bro :(

Edit: the mobile, or other version of the site doesn't even work at all for me. Get an error regardless of what I try to go to