What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Ended up getting 2 lighters. One for a Christmas gift, one for me. Was able to use the botlorg code.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Use "FSOVER25" to get free shipping at checkout, and start at eBates for an additional 2.5% cash back. (If you don't use eBates, PM me and I'll share my link with you.)

....what do I need another lighter for...
You do not want to add that code, if you do it's removed as they already have a free shipping for items over $25, and then the other code is not applied and then you get billed for shipping, I already went that route to my dismay.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
You do not want to add that code, if you do it's removed as they already have a free shipping for items over $25, and then the other code is not applied and then you get billed for shipping, I already went that route to my dismay.
Weird. I didn't know the discount was automatic. It removed it at checkout and then I re-input it on the final confirmation screen and it went through just fine.

But good to know. So for anyone else, if they buy it, they shouldn't input anything and it will automatically waive the shipping? Nice.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Way too long. I've ordered twice now and both times I got my order within a week.

On a separate note, Ezra Zion has a deal on their rolling session smokes along with some of their coffee.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
3 4 days mostly
I got my shipping notification today. . . Tomorrow will be one month since the order was placed. So far I'm not terribly impressed.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I seriously need to stay off of this page.

I ordered the lighter. And of course I had to pick something up off of monster to get the free shipping. And of course I had to make it enough to use the discount code.

I'm going broke here famous! (But please don't stop the killer deals :) )

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

And thanks @Cricken for posting it here for me to continue my downfall of not not buying cigar stuff for the rest of the year!
Same thing here. I've been looking for a table top lighter and I'm a fan of Xikar so this was a no brainer at that price. Picked something up from Monster to use the discount code and free shipping. Thanks Famous (y)!