What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Anthonys Cigar Emporium has Skinny Monster pre-orders. Use Monster10 for 10% off. Plus free shipping. Total came to $68.76ish.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I ordered a couple from Famous. With the botlorg code, they came out to $70.50, I believe, plus $6 for shipping. A few bucks more, but I don't mind throwing a site sponsor a little love.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well....this is the last post for me in this thread. Exactly why I debated about even posting it. I didn't go with a site sponsor but I saved money and tried to do the same for other, shame on me!

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Well....this is the last post for me in this thread. Exactly why I debated about even posting it. I didn't go with a site sponsor but I saved money and tried to do the same for other, shame on me!

Did someone pm you a rude message to?

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0

No one said you shouldn't do what you did. We both just stated our opinion on what we would do in this case.