What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paul Bush at Flatbed Cigars www.flatbedcigarcompany.com has a one time use code for everyone "try40", good toward 40% off your purchase. I think Flatbed puts out some really great cigars and at 40% off I've never seen that much of a discount.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Undercrown Beli 2nds will be on Monster tonight, between 11 PM and Midnight. Bundle of 25 for just over $2 per shipped after the BOTLORG discount. As of right now, there are 8 available. I have no idea if these are any good or not, so you're taking a chance. If they where the Coronas or Robs, I'd be all over them, but Belicosos are just not a size I prefer.

A week or so ago, they had T-52 rob 2nds for just over $3 per, but they sold out before I could grab any. :(

Oh, and just to be clear, these are listed as "Drew Estate Factory Seconds UC Belicoso". Not to be confused with the numbered bundles which are unknowns. A warning. If you ever see "Drew Estate Factory Bundles #9", they are an unknown blend, and NOT Liga 9s.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Undercrown Beli 2nds will be on Monster tonight, between 11 PM and Midnight. Bundle of 25 for just over $2 per shipped after the BOTLORG discount. As of right now, there are 8 available. I have no idea if these are any good or not, so you're taking a chance. If they where the Coronas or Robs, I'd be all over them, but Belicosos are just not a size I prefer.

A week or so ago, they had T-52 rob 2nds for just over $3 per, but they sold out before I could grab any. :(

Oh, and just to be clear, these are listed as "Drew Estate Factory Seconds UC Belicoso". Not to be confused with the numbered bundles which are unknowns. A warning. If you ever see "Drew Estate Factory Bundles #9", they are an unknown blend, and NOT Liga 9s.
@sofc :)

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0

That's odd, because they clearly advertise it on the website as "Factory Seconds No.9 Robusto" and I split a bundle here with a few members and I thought they did not taste too much like a No. 9.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I'm always sure.

Sometime's I'm wrong, but I'm sure up until that point.

...except now you have me doubting myself. Maybe I'm wrong.

No. I'm right.

I think.
That was a serious "are you sure?" I honestly did not know.