What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PuroCigar,
You're doing a good job promoting yourself here but think posting a direct comparison to another retailer is unprofessional.
Let your good deals and customer service be your strength, no need to call out SBC. After all, I can get a deal on Davidoff Nicaragua, Yamasa, etc at SBC and it's no where to be
found on your site.
Look forward to ordering from Puro & SBC.

TTT

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
PuroCigar,
You're doing a good job promoting yourself here but think posting a direct comparison to another retailer is unprofessional.
Let your good deals and customer service be your strength, no need to call out SBC. After all, I can get a deal on Davidoff Nicaragua, Yamasa, etc at SBC and it's no where to be
found on your site.
Look forward to ordering from Puro & SBC.

TTT
Honestly, i really don't mind if a site sponsor is telling us that they have the best price on something.

1. Rob's paying for this site
2. Competition is good for the consumer
3. I'm cheap and I like when someone posts a better deal that i didn't have to find (thanks @Opforty)
4. The more business rob gets, the more inventory he can justify, it's not fair to say that he doesn't have something you're looking for when he is a new vendor. Honestly, if you ask nicely instead of attacking his business promoting, i bet you he'd get them in and still be able to beat SBC.
5. Don't get me wrong, i love SBC, but the way rob treats his BOTL customers is stellar; take a look at the customer service he provided during the last winter storm of the season, even though it was USPS's problem.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well said @Hopduro. I know some of us have noticed the price issue with some discounts, and maybe some people didn't. I as well, still love SBC. But @PuroCigar has been on point with customer service and prices latley. I just had an internet issue mess up an order with puro, and Rob solved it quick and got my order shipped late in the day.

Sorry for kind of thread jack. Just wanted to contribute and save people some $$.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PuroCigar,
found on your site.
Look forward to ordering from Puro & SBC.TTT
I respect your opinion.

I have been a site sponsor for over two months now. But even important than being a sponsor, I am a BOTL member. I believe I prove that with my daily involvement. If members are going to post a daily deal or special, as a member I am going to check and see how good of a "deal" it really is. If it is not a great "deal", as a member I am going to say so. Keep in mind this deal was not posted by the site sponsor, it was posted by a member letting you know what a retailer sent out to all of their customers, not just BOTL members. Non-sponsor deals are posted here all the time as well as those of sponsor company ads....by BOTL members.

What I will never do is post anything counter to a sponsor in the Retailer section. Now that would be unprofessional.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey I just post the newsletters I get. How come you guys never send me any? :cigar:
Hope you know I have no issue with the deals posted and think it is a great service to BOTL members. We all want to save money, and if a retailer has a great deal on a cigar that you want, of course go for it. I would.
Did you opt in when you set up your account? It is defaulted to "Subscribe" unless you uncheck it. I send out a Newsletter only once a week on Thursdays. Mostly new line announcements and sometimes a percentage off. But BOTL members are always notified in the Retailer section. And BOTL members get exclusive deals, including the 15% off of a lower starting price (which translates to a real discount from most sites of 20-40% off). I believe our prices and minimums are a daily special 365 days a year.
PM your info and I will add you to the Newsletter list.

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
And just like that another SBC deal

SBC WEEKEND TIERED SPECIAL!
SBC TIERED SPECIALS!

We have a handful of exciting options for this weekend! Hope everyone is having a fantastic Saturday!

CODE: SBC60 = 10% off plus a free surprise cigar when you spend $60+

CODE: SBC120 = 15% off plus a free AVO IMPROVISATION 2017 when you spend $120+

CODE: SBC240 = 20% off plus a free Davidoff Aniversario No. 2 when you spend $240+

CODE: SBC400 = 20% off plus a free Davidoff Royal Salomone when you spend $400+

ALL CODES ARE NOT RETROACTIVE AND CAN NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. TO RECEIVE ANY OFFER YOU MUST HIT THE AMOUNT LISTED. ONCE THE CODE HITS IT LIMIT IT WILL NO LONGER ACTIVE.

S.T Dupont Accessories Specials!

S.T Dupont Extreme
CODE: EXTREME = Free St Dupont Extreme when you spend $650+ (2 available) PLUS 15% off!

S.T Dupont Slim 7
CODE: SLIM = Free St Dupont Slim 7 (gold) when you spend 450+ (2 available) PLUS 15% off!

S.T Dupont Maxijet
CODE: MAXIJET = Free St Dupont Maxijet when you spend $550+ (2 available) PLUS 15% off!

ALL CODES ARE NOT RETROACTIVE AND CAN NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. TO RECEIVE ANY OFFER YOU MUST HIT THE AMOUNT LISTED. ONCE THE CODE HITS IT LIMIT IT WILL NO LONGER ACTIVE

Op40