What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
@Glassman

Thanks for the heads up with Cigarpage - picked up a 5er of those Laranjas I've been wanting to check out.

Great deals on those Tabernacle, Prensado, Liga 9 (too bad they're sold out), Le Bijou, and a bunch of others, but man, already spent way too much this month on smokes! :stop:

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
View attachment 104915

Never had anything by HVC, figured this seemed like a solid deal compared to some other places that also seem to have them (in short supply).
HVC Black Friday is an inexpensive cigar, this looks like 10% off.

Transmitted via my fairly new Samsung Galaxy S8+ on Korea's LG Uplus Mobile Network using Tapatalk App Installed & Auto-updated From Google Play Store

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Davidoff of Geneva has 3 "Fashion" S.T. Dupont Minijet Lighters at $60 shipped.

I went with the Zebra the other 2 are I wouldn't want at all. The Zebra looks decent enough for me to carry around.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Seems to be some great deals on cigarpage right now.. Ends in 8 hours. Less than $8 ea. for Tabernacle, Anaconda and others. 4.61 for the aj upmanns
https://www.cigarpage.com/horn-o-plenty-thanksgiving-ten-pack-feast-freebie.html
I'm almost less temped to jump on it because of the freebies...

They have some good deals on laranja till morning as well. At this link https://www.cigarpage.com/laranja-glad-these-fivers-are-discounted-espinosa-dilly-dilly.html @Genuine
meh, some decent deals, but Cigarpage refuses to ship to military overseas, so my business will go elsewhere even when stateside. Just a personal thing I guess.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
@Glassman

Thanks for the heads up with Cigarpage - picked up a 5er of those Laranjas I've been wanting to check out.

Great deals on those Tabernacle, Prensado, Liga 9 (too bad they're sold out), Le Bijou, and a bunch of others, but man, already spent way too much this month on smokes! :stop:
Doh! I was gonna send you a laranja! Shoulda got the tabernacle... I wanted to, but just couldn't.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Davidoff of Geneva has 3 "Fashion" S.T. Dupont Minijet Lighters at $60 shipped.

I went with the Zebra the other 2 are I wouldn't want at all. The Zebra looks decent enough for me to carry around.
Zebra and Leopard are now $50 each, and they have a "blue" police badge that says "strong" as well? Solid deal regardless, if you don't mind the pattern. I almost thought to pick up another one, but I've got too many lighters as it is.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
HVC Black Friday is an inexpensive cigar, this looks like 10% off.

Transmitted via my fairly new Samsung Galaxy S8+ on Korea's LG Uplus Mobile Network using Tapatalk App Installed & Auto-updated From Google Play Store
Correct, it's not the deal of the year, but I figured $40 bucks to get introduced to the brand and pick up what looks to be a newly released LE, where most places want $4.50/stick, and pick up a couple other smokes, not a bad deal at all.