What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm really impressed with how well you've held up on the "no buying through christmas" Mick....... ;)
I've done quite well actually, I got the family their Christmas' only 1 thing left to get for the wife, and I'm good. I couldn't pass up 20 sticks for $70, even if it is Thompson.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I've done quite well actually, I got the family their Christmas' only 1 thing left to get for the wife, and I'm good. I couldn't pass up 20 sticks for $70, even if it is Thompson.
Well good! But that's like the 3rd in a week isn't it? ;) I was gonna jump on the Thompson deal, but they took the Julias Ceasar away. I'll have to re-up on my LA Careme later on.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Well good! But that's like the 3rd in a week isn't it? ;) I was gonna jump on the Thompson deal, but they took the Julias Ceasar away. I'll have to re-up on my LA Careme later on.
Nah, I just bought those PDR's, and I finished (except for one more thing) my Christmas shopping on Black Thanksgiving (Thursday, so Thanksgiving......get it? yes? no? ok)

bripper

lowlife
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Couple absolutely crazy deals on this list. Just got a box of Las Mareas for $115 shipped. I kept waiting for an error message when checking out.

L'Atelier has some steals too.

https://www.cigarking.com/cyber-month-christmas-edition/
Thanks Mr. Keeper for navigating me to Cigar King. Had been a few years since last order, but my account still there.
Nabbed Cuban Diplomat toro 10-pack, sampler of Cigar King Aganorsa cigars from Casa Fernandez and a mondo deal on one of my fave smokes — Casa Fernandez Arsenio Maduro. Got free shipping and 10% discount off the sale prices. I will be back.

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Still some silly deals on L'atelier and Las Mareas among other things on that cigar king sale - https://www.cigarking.com/cyber-month-christmas-edition/
I got the last mission 1989, but they still have the Lat 46 ss that Huber liked so much and Lat maduro, Both of those sound good for those of you that like complex and spicy. @irratebass @VeLoRoK @qpzmide (In case ya'll know anyone who would want a heads up)
The Las Mareas prices look silly good too but I don't know much about them.
Additonal discount code as well - Welcome10 gets $10 off of $75. Welcome15 gets $15 off $100

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Still some silly deals on L'atelier and Las Mareas among other things on that cigar king sale - https://www.cigarking.com/cyber-month-christmas-edition/
I got the last mission 1989, but they still have the Lat 46 ss that Huber liked so much and Lat maduro, Both of those sound good for those of you that like complex and spicy. @irratebass @VeLoRoK @qpzmide (In case ya'll know anyone who would want a heads up)
The Las Mareas prices look silly good too but I don't know much about them.
Additonal discount code as well - Welcome10 gets $10 off of $75. Welcome15 gets $15 off $100
The shorter tuberia is phenomenal, i love them. @ChuckMejia likes the ciclopes. What did you pick up @MyFathersKeeper?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk