What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
nope no minimum got a le bijou for $.87 shipped
Thanks for clearing that up, it's free shipping over 50 but the code you provided works fine.
Picked up a couple Perla Del Mar for 80 cents.
Guys!! Come on. Yes it was stupid of them not to set it up better, but this is not far off from stealing. Just bad form. Consider at least picking up enough where they're not having to pay money out to send you cigars they they're losing money on!
Just something to consider...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Glassman,
I am a regular customer and I believe the codes are individualized per account so they are controlling the use of the discount.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
The plot thickens my brothers, so apparently I cannot take advantage of the 10% off with free shipping online, it needs to be called in......I can understand that, but apparently I have 2 accounts, an online account and a call in account........who knew?
And that deal was for yesterday only wasn't it?

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Yeah, I looked........sigh, i just can't win with this company.....it's just a way of the cigar gods telling me I don't need to buy cigars, and concentrate more on booze.
No, it's just a sign to not give that company your money anymore. Plenty of competition out there more than willing to offer quality service. (y)

bripper

lowlife
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nabbed Let Me Chill With My Cigars sampler, a hybrid of Drew Estate and Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust cigars, on all-day Monster $24.98 for 10:
2 Antano 1970 Robusto Grande
2 Merciless By JDN Robusto
2 Rosalones Reserva Robusto
2 Sobremesa Short Robusto
2 Mi Querida Short Gordo Grande
Added a bundle of L'Atelier El Suelo Terrenos.
With BOTLORG discount, 30 cigars for $77.17 and free shipping.
CI-ELS-TERR-400.jpg CI-SOL-TFLIGHT-400.jpg