What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Dammit, if I didn't already buy a new heater for my garage I'd be all over it, damn my no vacancy, that's what Baggies are for right?
Yea, I thought the same thing when I was clicking Complete Order on a large Thompson order earlier. :drowning:
Heck yeah! Throw the box in a gallon zip lock with a boveda and good to go. Works just fine..... ;)

That's the sampler you wanted man...

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Haha, I still haven't had but one Curivari, the Buenaventura. Are they *that* good?

CP have a code?
No code. They run crazy specials from time to time but haven't seen the sampler in it. Depends on you're palate, but there will be at least one of their lines, if not more, that will blow your mind for the price.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I did. And I honestly, absolutely, had no business doing so... :/ but I need to stick to this freeze, so..... Dammit, there better be an F'n El Gran Rey in there....
There is, I just checked, is there any additional codes to add?

@Unpossible_1 Fable is damn good, had my 1st at IPCPR, totally worth it

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
No code. They run crazy specials from time to time but haven't seen the sampler in it. Depends on you're palate, but there will be at least one of their lines, if not more, that will blow your mind for the price.
Screw it....just over 4 bucks a pop, might as well for my last purchase for the next 3 months lol.