What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Famous Smoke

20% OFF YOUR CIGAR ORDER!
*Promotion ends on February 6, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET. Brand restrictions apply. Minimum purchase of $100 required. Must use promo code WINTER20 at checkout. Limit one promo code per order. Certain restrictions apply. Cannot be applied to previous orders. Not valid on most machine made items.

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Are you in sbvip or something? I've purchased from them and signed up for emails and have never gotten one of these deal blasts, but I see you post them at least once a week...
Try signing up again under your email. They blow up my email at least 4 times a week.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Are you in sbvip or something? I've purchased from them and signed up for emails and have never gotten one of these deal blasts, but I see you post them at least once a week...
Nope, not at all. I get e-mails all the time from them. And a boat load of others. But I try to help our site sponsors out just a little bit more...

Try signing up again under your email. They blow up my email at least 4 times a week.
This^^^^^

Same here... You might contact them and let them know that you are not receiving their emails.
This too^^^ their customer service is on point.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
If you aren't participating in the buyers freeze in 5 months, I highly recommend joining SBVIP. It's on point.

Transmitted via my fairly new Samsung Galaxy S8+ on Korea's LG Uplus Mobile Network using Tapatalk App Installed & Auto-updated From Google Play Store

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yeah
If you aren't participating in the buyers freeze in 5 months, I highly recommend joining SBVIP. It's on point.

Transmitted via my fairly new Samsung Galaxy S8+ on Korea's LG Uplus Mobile Network using Tapatalk App Installed & Auto-updated From Google Play Store
I wanted to but it sold out so fast, sucks they only do like 50 slots at a time

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Yeah

I wanted to but it sold out so fast, sucks they only do like 50 slots at a time
Tell me more about this Vip? 1st I've heard about this.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Tell me more about this Vip? 1st I've heard about this.
250 for 6 months

Starts off with a decent box of cigars "think fancy" (close to 250 or a little more) - It's what they claim. I happen to be very happy on this cycles selection, maybe others not so much.
Special codes and pricing and contests

I thought it was worth it and I'm only a month in. The catch is you gotnto be ready to spend during those 6 months or it'll go to waste.