The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
View attachment 108398 View attachment 108399
A new look and more offerings on Famous’s Monster:
https://www.cigarmonster.com/
Seems the monster now unfurled to run big all day and night, not just a few hours a day.
Nabbed a 5er of Hererra Esteli Toro Especial and a 20-pack of El Suelo Terreno —my favorite value smoke. With free shipping and the botl.org discount, total $81.32 for 25 cigars.
Hmmm, if you keep clicking "there's more" the 7-20-4 hustler dog walk come up at a good price. They seem to be well reviewed.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
View attachment 108398 View attachment 108399
A new look and more offerings on Famous’s Monster:
https://www.cigarmonster.com/
Seems the monster now unfurled to run big all day and night, not just a few hours a day.
Nabbed a 5er of Hererra Esteli Toro Especial and a 20-pack of El Suelo Terreno —my favorite value smoke. With free shipping and the botl.org discount, total $81.32 for 25 cigars.
Good deal Bart. How are those bundled smokes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bripper

lowlife
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Good deal Bart. How are those bundled smokes?

Yo Mario,
El Suelo is a budget premium from L'Atelier, owned by Casper and Pete Johnson and friends. Made at Garcia family's TACUBA factory in Esteli, Nicaragua.
Has a nice Habano Oscuro wrapper from Ecuador. Rustic wrapper and not too dark. CT broadleaf binder and Nic filler. Nutty and spicy. Smokes smooth with a good draw. Pretty strong cigar. The 5.25 x 56 Terreno is the smallest vitola. The other 2 shapes Prado and Campo are 58 and 60 ring gauge.
Am a fan of most cigars from L'Atelier, especially the MAD56. Pete Johnson + Pepin Garcia family + Famous Monster = good value.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Yo Mario,
Is a budget premium from L'Atelier, owned by Casper and Pete Johnson and friends. Made at Garcia family's TACUBA factory in Esteli, Nicaragua.
Has a nice Habano Oscuro wrapper from Ecuador. Rustic wrapper and not too dark. CT broadleaf binder and Nic filler. Nutty and spicy. Smokes smooth with a good draw. Pretty strong cigar. The 5.25 x 56 Terreno is the smallest vitola. The other 2 shapes Prado and Campo are 58 and 60 ring gauge.
Am a fan of most cigars from L'Atelier, especially the MAD56. Pete Johnson + Pepin Garcia family + Famous Monster = good value.
Definitely gonna have to check those out. Sounds like a great combination and great value.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0