What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Small Batch's Cigar of the Month club is back in stock. I believe they only took 50 or 100 people the first time; not clear how many they are selling this time around. I have it anecdotally that they consistently deliver more than $50 in value each month so I think this is a pretty good deal.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/sbc-cotm-club

More details from product page:

1: The COTM is on going. You can cancel anytime we just require you shoot us an email at andrew@smallbatchcigar.com. If you cancel your order, your spot will open up to another person.

2: COTM packs will ship the day after signing up and will be billed on the same day every month. Say you sign up 5/16/17. Your COTM pack will be shipped on 5/17/17 and your next COTM pack will be billed 6/16/17 and shipped on 6/17/17.

3: The quantity of cigars will range but you'll always get well over $50 in cigars and shipping will always be free! We also include a boveda pack with every order.

4: The price of the COTM will not be discounted. Much like the surprise samplers, we offer we set a price and over deliver on that price. The pack is designed to be based off of a $50 purchase price so lowering it would only complicate/reduce the value of what we would like to provide.

5: We are only offering 100 spots for the first round of the COTM. We are doing this as the packs we will design may be using LE items and to be able to properly fulfill each members order will have to restrict the quantity of packs available. Please note that sizes on LE or rare product might be different per member. Say we have two boxes of Opus X but they are different sizes. Will ensure the value is still higher than the COTM packs value but be mindful in those cases COTM members may get different vitolas.

6: If your shipping addresses changes during the year please let us know via email, andrew@smallbatchcigar. Every month will ship to the address created with the original COTM order.

7: If your payment gets declined one of the twelve months will contact you and let you know what the error shows on our end of processing. Sadly the CC company does not let us reprocess/reattempt twice for one month. So will take any packs that are left over and put them into the item called COTM leftover. This will be open to anyone and will be on a first come first serve basis.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Small Batch's Cigar of the Month club is back in stock. I believe they only took 50 or 100 people the first time; not clear how many they are selling this time around. I have it anecdotally that they consistently deliver more than $50 in value each month so I think this is a pretty good deal.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/sbc-cotm-club

More details from product page:
Any examples of what you have received recently??

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Any examples of what you have received recently??
I wasn't a member, I just got alerted its back in stock and signed up. I'll be happy to share what I get on Saturday which is when this month should arrive.

@mitetak has been a member for a bit and might be able to provide past examples.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I wasn't a member, I just got alerted its back in stock and signed up. I'll be happy to share what I get on Saturday which is when this month should arrive.

@mitetak has been a member for a bit and might be able to provide past examples.
Ok cool. Thanks man.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

I can't because I have a shitty memory and haven't taken pictures of them forever. On the plus side I'll have the September COTM waiting in the mail room tomorrow or Friday so I'll post it up then!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Famous smoke, discount code brings these down to just over $6/ea

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Mines showing $108 :( eh well I just picked up 5 from small batch , but if it were for $70 couldn't pass up a box also

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0