What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I'm guessing that's probably fairly common for you right?
Not really, almost everywhere else it’s usually $6 except Famous they always charge a lot for shipping. Which is funny because it actually doesn’t cost any more to ship to here then it does to anywhere else.

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Not really, almost everywhere else it’s usually $6 except Famous they always charge a lot for shipping. Which is funny because it actually doesn’t cost any more to ship to here then it does to anywhere else.

That's surprising given your grocery receipt thread :)

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Use discount code Janustobak-3041 to get 35% off your first order at Janus Tobak. www.janustobak.com (This offer only good for those who have not ordered from Janus Tobak previously).

From personal experience I would highly recommend this vendor. Prices are good, customer service is excellent, shipping is fast and the cost of shipping is included in all prices. They also run some great deals from time to time. As a "for instance", I just picked up a 5er of the new Buckeye Land by CH for $38.40. If you have not purchased from them before, I would recommend you use the discount code above and give them a shot.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Great discount but looks like a lot of stuff I would want to try is out of stock. Hope the code is good for a while so I can try again later. Interesting discounts if you set a schedule for automatic shipping!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

It does if they're using UPS sure post, which I think they are.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use discount code Janustobak-3041 to get 35% off your first order at Janus Tobak. www.janustobak.com (This offer only good for those who have not ordered from Janus Tobak previously).

From personal experience I would highly recommend this vendor. Prices are good, customer service is excellent, shipping is fast and the cost of shipping is included in all prices. They also run some great deals from time to time. As a "for instance", I just picked up a 5er of the new Buckeye Land by CH for $38.40. If you have not purchased from them before, I would recommend you use the discount code above and give them a shot.
Thanks for this. I just ordered some Leaf by Oscar because of it.

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Just got my order from them. Can echo @Rupe comments... good service but @Boudie is right, they are out of a lot of their good stuff. You can use my discount code to get 35% off of your first order from them too: Janustobak-2989
Full disclosure: we get $10 store credit every time someone uses our code.

Last edited:

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
He govee digital hydrometer will be on lightening deal on Amazon at 3:41 PM EST for anyone interested.

Bluetooth Temperature Humidity Monitor for iPhone/Android, Govee Wireless Indoor Thermometer Hygrometer Humidity Gauge, Humidity Temperature Smart Sensor with Alert(Data Log and Calibration Available) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DWMJKP5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_SPwdCbPJ57XEE

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Famous just sent me an email - "Free next day air*" ---- order by noon est. december 14, orders over $125 - use code "REINDEER125"