What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Look, I may be crossing some sort of unseen boundary here, but JR still has a site wide 25% code "special25" I've been using it for over a month now when I find deals and tac that onto it. I just got a box of Velvet Rats for $118. Is JR taboo here? Lol I haven't seen it mentioned. Someone school me
Code still works. Just grabbed a box of skyflower for $119 after tax. Thanks brah!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s that time of year again already?!

When will they break out the Herrera Estelí Miami?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know they deep discounted the norteno and miami last year because DE was rebranding and wanted old stock off the shelves. I am surprised they still have some with the old bands/boxes that they are again selling at a steep discount. FWIW, I think the Norteno is much better than the pedestrian Miami....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really wish someone would make a deals aggregate site for people like me who mainly smoke the same cigar every day. I just want the lowest price anywhere.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigarmonster - guardian of the farm rambo box. If you go to make an offer, they’ll take $125 for the box. It rejected me at 110.00. Only good for the day til midnight prob. Still, normally 180 at most sites. If anyone wants it...

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain