What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not the most complex cigar but decent flavors and a good short smoke. My order should come in this afternoon.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but does anyone use Cigar Auctioneer? It appears they're linked with Famous. I won an auction at an extremely low price very quickly... like, am I gonna get factory seconds?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but does anyone use Cigar Auctioneer? It appears they're linked with Famous. I won an auction at an extremely low price very quickly... like, am I gonna get factory seconds?

Not sure they are owned or just working with Famous but they are accessed through the same portal. I like them because they actually have some pretty decent cigars on the sight. The minimum bid is normally the price you end up paying. If someone bids against you walk away and let it come back around. The other auctions tend to attract people that want to play the game Cigar Auctioneer attracts people that want to buy cigars at a slight discount.

Never had trouble with the quality of the cigars or accessories I bought on the site, just understand the shipping policies and charges.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Owned by Famous. Cigars are the same cigars they sell through the regular site, just like CigarsInternational and cigarbid. Sometimes auction stuff will be in different packaging (ie bulk packaging intended for retailer shelves or something) but it’s all the same stuff. It all comes from the same factories and ships from the same (respective) warehouses.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Owned by Famous. Cigars are the same cigars they sell through the regular site, just like CigarsInternational and cigarbid. Sometimes auction stuff will be in different packaging (ie bulk packaging intended for retailer shelves or something) but it’s all the same stuff. It all comes from the same factories and ships from the same (respective) warehouses.
I was wondering why the box looks totally different...
Thanks to the three of you for the info!