What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHDSJTS893 gets $30 off those La Haviebda by the way!

Also, that Hererra Esteli Short CG deal is pretty phenomenal. If I didn’t have a box I would have ordered those!
I looked at those, almost pulled the trigger. Ended up grabbing the Wasabi's on a lark, I've like some recent Espinosa cigars I've smoked so figured why not.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I looked at those, almost pulled the trigger. Ended up grabbing the Wasabi's on a lark, I've like some recent Espinosa cigars I've smoked so figured why not.
Kicking myself I didn’t right now, for road smokes. Herrera Esteli for less than a box of HUHC? That’s crazy low prices for a cigar that’s much more consistent.

EDIT: Welp, I looked and they still had ‘em, so I’m not kicking myself any more…

Last edited:

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Kicking myself I didn’t right now, for road smokes. Herrera Esteli for less than a box of HUHC? That’s crazy low prices for a cigar that’s much more consistent.

EDIT: Welp, I looked and they still had ‘em, so I’m not kicking myself any more…
Still had what one, which one?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Boveda 69% 320 gram 6 pack the monster $65.55 after code

I know some of you are always looking for the large packs, not sure if this is in line with what you expect to pay.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigar Monster is killing it the past few days, DE LP Corona Vivas for under a $100 using BOTLORG code.

Liga Undercrown Corona Viva
Image of Liga Undercrown Corona Viva

0.5 stars
Box of 25 Maduro 5 5/8 x 46
Shape:
Corona
Strength:
Medium
Nicaragua
Wrapper:
Maduro
Size:
5 5/8 x 46
Flavor:

MSRP:
$206.50
The Liga Undercrown Corona Viva is a Cuban Corona sized cigar that may be smaller and slender but really rocks in the flavor department. The dark and oily Mexican maduro wrapper gives the Brazilian and Nicaraguan filler a serious kick to the taste buds. Why not give it a try right now?
SHIPS FREE
Famous: $169.99
29% off!
$119.98

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Lets try again

Boveda 65% RH Size 320g - 6 Pack

$64.72 after code
Very great price, thanks

Still undecided if I'm going to switch from the beads to bovedas or not

I think I have gotten the knack of how much water to add to the beads, and they are reliably holding perfect rh, so unsure if I want to drop the coin on bovedas.

The deal is really great though, even cheaper than my wholesale connection can get them from bovada for, especially when you include shipping.

Also thinking I only need 2 or 3 based on the responses to my thread asking others how many they are using in similar size containers.

Colud always sell off the extras on Ebay though, as $30ea is the average price there, so I could probably list them for $25 shipped and recoup most of my money.

Very tempting at that price though.

Decisions, decisions...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk