What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
THANKS124 JR cigars 30percent

usedit to buy a brick of the large bovedas the 320gm 6 for 70$ 69 and some change is the best price I’ve seen on those

while I was there I did grab some oliva anniversary serie v box of 12 for about 70 a little less I believe.

also got free shipping going on over there. I rarely useJR but they hit hard with coupons occasionally. I’ve bought some very nice cigars from them with some of their coupons

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That place has been my honey-hole for Warped La Colmena (when they are in stock) with the 30%, Warped being one of few marcas not excluded from the discount. Got two boxes on the way from there right now as a matter of fact.
I have gotten tatuaje jibaros there too. I’m getting low on them. Not sure if the code still works but I know it used to
Haven’t had the la Coleman but I’ll check it out sometime soon.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya, I just looked and I actually got them on the rare 35% coupon (they every so often offer that for regular not their club users). I usually just check their stock on the La Colmena whenever the %30 coupon shows up and pass if they don't have any. I wish there were a few more marcas not excluded, best ones that aren't are probably Warped, BLTC, and Crowned Heads (love the La Careme Belicoso Fino 2022).