What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
As fast as I can send the humidifier back, they send another. :dunno:
Yup, same. I sent an e-mail explaining what happened, and no response. The person I talked to didn't seem to get it either, but when talking to an actual person, they offer to return it for money. I'm looking at it right now in the Amazon box it came in, and I'll be very honest with you, it ticks me off just to look at it. :(

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just picked this up for $100 on Monster

Don Pepin Series JJ Selectos

Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:20 Cigars

MSRP: $152.00

Don Pepin Series JJ cigars are flawlessly constructed with Nicaraguan longfiller and binder tobaccos capped in light-brown Nicaraguan Corojo Rosado wrappers. Fitted with Cuban-style triple caps, the smoke is medium to full-bodied, opening with Pepin's signature blast of pepper. This quickly mellows to reveal rich, creamy notes of wood, leather, and coffee. With impressive burning characteristics, these highly-rated gems are an absolute must-try for fans of deep, Nicaraguan tobacco flavor.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
How much would you guys offer on a box of Padron 2000s on Name Your Price? I'd obviously like to score the lowest price possible. I think 100 would be safe, but maybe even that's too high for the opportunity?

Lots of boxes, and good 5ers, on the Monster Mashup right now btw.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
How much would you guys offer on a box of Padron 2000s on Name Your Price? I'd obviously like to score the lowest price possible. I think 100 would be safe, but maybe even that's too high for the opportunity?

Lots of boxes, and good 5ers, on the Monster Mashup right now btw.
I've seen them for sale straight up for $112, so $100 would be a good price, but I would offer even lower. Perhaps try $85? (That was the normal price of 2k's when I bought my first box, lol.)