What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Walmart sells a 120 qt guaranteed airtight/watertight cooler/dry box? I am incredulous! Link please! This Engel box is exactly what I need for box overstock and I am in for one. Thanks!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I'm mad I missed the nicas, I was working the whole damn time. A little over 4 bucks is definitely worth it
Well, the good news is, they hit the Monster, at a price that's good, and will be even less if you use BOTLORG and eBates. It took a few months when Undercrowns first hit for them to be around very long, but eventually that point was reached and you can get Undercrowns regularly now. Same thing will happen with the Nicas, I'm sure.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I'm mad I missed the nicas, I was working the whole damn time. A little over 4 bucks is definitely worth it
Well, the good news is, they hit the Monster, at a price that's good, and will be even less if you use BOTLORG and eBates. It took a few months when Undercrowns first hit for them to be around very long, but eventually that point was reached and you can get Undercrowns regularly now. Same thing will happen with the Nicas, I'm sure.
Ebates? I know the coupon code, didn't know the Ebates portion. Can you explain some more

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Ebates? I know the coupon code, didn't know the Ebates portion. Can you explain some more
just sign up for Ebates.com and do a search for famous-smoke on the ebates site click the shop now button on there site it will send you to famous's site from there do your shoping but do no change browers and you get 5% cash back

and you can set it up so they either mail you a check every so often or put it right into your pay pal acct