ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Famous is having a "raided warehouse" sale. Some of this stuff is really discounted! http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/promo.cfm?feature=emf_041314
I have not smoked one cigar out of that whole bunch... Although I'm sure there are many great cigars in that lineup.
Has anyone had the NC bolivars? I have a Lonsdale, just haven't tried yet. Price is great considering my Bm has them for $7 each
I was wondering the same thing. About a few NC CC twins out there. Are the CC brands only good in CC or are their NC brothers worthy of buying?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Famous is having a "raided warehouse" sale. Some of this stuff is really discounted! http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/promo.cfm?feature=emf_041314
I have not smoked one cigar out of that whole bunch... Although I'm sure there are many great cigars in that lineup.
Has anyone had the NC bolivars? I have a Lonsdale, just haven't tried yet. Price is great considering my Bm has them for $7 each
I was wondering the same thing. About a few NC CC twins out there. Are the CC brands only good in CC or are their NC brothers worthy of buying?
I smoked my second bolivar royal corona the other day. I'm guessing it's impossible for the nc to compare. Literally one of the best sticks I've tried. I'm just wondering if the nc is good relative to other nc, to compare to the brc world be unfair :)

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I smoked my second bolivar royal corona the other day. I'm guessing it's impossible for the nc to compare. Literally one of the best sticks I've tried. I'm just wondering if the nc is good relative to other nc, to compare to the brc world be unfair :)

Lol unfair. I was meaning worthy as NC's go. You know, relevant/memorable or interesting.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

Lol unfair. I was meaning worthy as NC's go. You know, relevant/memorable or interesting.
Sorry dude, wasn't intending to beat you up.

Some other nc vs cc would be more apples to apples like montes since they have high end nc and cc.

The bolivar nc is cheap, I mean $60 for a box so I'm wondering if it's a decent stick or Bonafide yard gar

Or maybe pressure is on me to smoke mine and review :)

Last edited:

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
i love you guys, but i didnt subscribe to this thread to hear your nc/cc thoughts on certain brands. that being said ChefRG ur already home guy?