What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I almost paid for 2 day shipping, just so I don't have to call the wife in 5 days to pick them up. But then I realized that's what she would want, me nervous, trying to act like my phone is losing service...Then I remembered I have almost no say in her weekly Costco crusade. She won't win this battle if I have my say! Don't tread on me!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I almost paid for 2 day shipping, just so I don't have to call the wife in 5 days to pick them up. But then I realized that's what she would want, me nervous, trying to act like my phone is losing service...Then I remembered I have almost no say in her weekly Costco crusade. She won't win this battle if I have my say! Don't tread on me!
Hahahaha!!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fight the good fight! good luck...let me know how that works for you..lol

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
cigar fed has la creme samplers for $26! only a couple left!

Happy Thursday !

Howdy! Happy almost Friday. ;) I've got some nice tidbits for you today. First off, we have the Crowned Heads Le Careme sampler. It's 29.95, but with an 10% instant off and free shipping it's only $26.95 out the door! If you bought these separately, it would cost $33, you wouldn't get the sweet box AND you have to actually pay for shipping.

There's also a large selection of Color Project cigars in stock, and they aren't going to be around forever! And finally, we have a brand new selection for the November CotM!

Enjoy!

Logan

Get the Le Careme Sampler Here!

Rating - 100%
45   0   0

Sent from my iPhone using duct tape and tinfoil

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
They were never supposed to be on monster, so they were taken down when the call center got their first call about it. They are still available on famous.
Yeah I click add to cart on Famous and get the Item not available and not backorderable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk