What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Famous has brand restrictions on all their deals. Make sure its not a brand restricted item
There are no restrictions on instant account credit. It's a payment type on the final checkout screen and not a discount on the items.

For those having trouble, this won't show in the cart like our coupons do. It shows on the payment page of the checkout process, as it's a payment type as an account credit and not a coupon or product discount.

If you have trouble call customer support and they can help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
There are no restrictions on instant account credit. It's a payment type on the final checkout screen and not a discount on the items.

For those having trouble, this won't show in the cart like our coupons do. It shows on the payment page of the checkout process, as it's a payment type as an account credit and not a coupon or product discount.

If you have trouble call customer support and they can help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
good to know, thanks Jim

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I clicked on it from my email and it didn't work for me either. 151.xx total, no 40 off...Guess it won't work if something is already on sale...

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
There is no code...it's just has to be activated on the home page. Click the link on the rotating banner on the homepage. Once it is, it won't accept any codes. I wish I would have saw it was free shipping, my order would have been just a little different.

I'm thinking Famous is gonna be getting a bunch of call about this promo...

@Famous Smoke Thanks for the promo and the already amazing everyday deals. I was all ready loving a couple of your sales, but the extra $40 was appreciated.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
It's late, but I'm just now checking my email. 20% off storewide at Ezra Zion with code CyberMonday20. Blending Sessions for $64 for a 20 pack sounds good. They also have some All My Exes. 20 pack for around $140 is a steal.