What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Running a special on a lot of deeply discounted "boutique" 10 packs plus free shipping at cigarpage, including Crowned Heads and a few other brands oft mentioned on here.
Have you had good luck with the way Cigarpage ships? I've had issues almost every time. They pack like Pipes and Cigars does... Usually my 10 packs are in a box 7 times too big and just flopping around their whole way to my mail box.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Have you had good luck with the way Cigarpage ships? I've had issues almost every time. They pack like Pipes and Cigars does... Usually my 10 packs are in a box 7 times too big and just flopping around their whole way to my mail box.
I've had over a dozen orders with them and never had any problems. I usually only get 5 packs from them.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not thus far, no. I usually hit up Famous or CI or JR but rolled the dice and bought some empty boxes from Holts and a bundle of cigars as well. It has been a few years since I purchased from Holts but don't recall any issues, we shall see.
Funny thing is, I do not recall signing up for email alerts from Cigarpage but it could have been a late night about to crawl into bed thing as well.